The Stalker's Back

You woke up the next morning and you heard your phone ring and it was Justin.

Y: Talk to meh.

J: Hey that's my line. Haha anyway I was calling to tell you that I left to the studio again but I'll be back in about an hour. But when I come home then today's just gonna be you and me.

Y: Okay. I'll be ready. What are doing today?

J: Wanna go to the park?

Y: Yeah that sounds fun.

J: Okay I have to go. Bye.

Y: Bye.

After the line went dead you laid there on the bed didn't feel like getting up. 3 minutes later you finally got up and you took a shower. When you came out your phone rang. It was the same number the stalker called you from.

Y: Why don't you just leave me alone?

U: No can do baby. You looked hot in that blue dress last night.

You froze when you heard him say that. You couldn't say anything.

U: Speechless? Yeah I know. It's a shame that your boyfriend isn't there to protect you all the time.

Y: What do you want from me?

U: I want you.

Y: Well you can't so just leave me alone.

U: Okay if I can't have you then I'll just have your mom.

Y: Leave my mom out of this.

U: Too late.

The line went dead. You freaked out and ran in your moms room. She wasn't in there. You heard a scream coming from downstairs. You ran downstairs and saw the back door open but you didn't see anyone. Not even your mom so you called your mom and it answered.

Y: Mom are you okay?

U: Sorry but this isn't your mom.

Y: If you hurt her I swear I'll...

U: You'll what? Call the police? If you haven't noticed the stupid cops didn't catch me last time I was there and I won't get caught again.

Y: I'll do whatever you want me to do just please leave my mom out of this. She didn't do anything.

U: No deal. Say bye to your mom.

Y: No please don't do this.

The line went dead you started to cry because you couldn't do anything about it. You decided to call the police again.

Lady: 911 what is you emergency?

Y: My mom just got kidnapped.

Lady: Okay what's your address?

Y: (whatever address you want it)

Lady: Okay I'll send the police over there quickly.

Y: Thank you.

Lady: Your welcome.

You hung up and waited for the cops to get there. I heard the doorbell ring and it was Usher.

U: Hey _____ I have some news to tell you guys.

Y: I'm hear by myself.

U: Okay well tell them that I'm gonna be staying in Miami.

Y: What? Why?

U: Because that's where my new recording studio is.

Y: Is Justin going with you?