True love

It was a nice day, but really hot one at that. To hot to be outside, well unless you were going to be in water. I sigh as I knock on the door the third. Slowly it opens to the most handsome and friendly face I've ever known.

"Hey, I thought you weren't coming until later." Grayson says as he smiles, biting my lip I look at the ground and than back at him.

"Yea, I kinda got in another fight with Jc. Again." Grayson frowns and let's me in. I look around, taking in the new surroundings, the boys and Heavenly had moved into a apartment. Heavenly finally got Kian to just leave her alone all together, once she told him she was pregnant and of course didn't want to be with him. Once she did, the first thing she did was go to Ethan and explain everything.

After that they were inseparable, and than that's when I found out I was pregnant. I told Jc, since that day I fought with him about everything. I realized that we weren't meant to be.

"Sorry. If you don't mind me asking, but why are you guys fighting?" Grayson ask,sitting on the couch.

"It's more or less something to do about me and you." I tried to avoid telling him.

"What do you mean?"

"Grayson, I'm pregnant." I look up at him, willing him to look at me or giving me some response.

"No way!!! I'm going to a dad!!! Like a real one!!!" He started jumping and running around. I laughed as he picked me up and spin me around.

"Gray please put me down." I said through laughs. Sitting me down, he had a huge smile on his face.

"But what does this mean about you and Jc? Me and you?" He ran his hand through his hair, finally gettung serious.

"Jc doesn't want to be with me, he doesn't want to raise another guys baby, especially when the guy is right there."

"And me?" Taking my hands and making me look into his eyes.

"Well... I'm hoping we could try that relationship, we were trying to have before you know." He smiles and lends in, gently kissing me.

That moment I knew that what I felt when I first met Grayson, was true love. That we would be together forever and be the best parents ever. And that my life wasn't or never went our of control. It was all part of a plan, by the one person I had last faith in so long ago.