Beating

Jc P.O.V.

"Ok, let's go back home. I'm so tired of waiting until she says we can come back, plus my feet are killing." Heavenly says, walking toward the car. I agree with her, but I told Nova we would give her time alone.

"Than why would you wearing fucking heels?" Kian asks, though he was into Heavenly, he was getting tired of her already. Rolling my eyes, we all got into the car.

~~~~~After the car ride~~~~~~
Laughing I open the front the door.

"Oh gosh! Is it that bad?" I hear Nova's voice from the living room. Who could she be talking to? She knows no one here in LA, other than me, Heavenly, and Kian.

"No, it's just your so beautiful, like an angel." I hear another voice. Quickly I walk to the living room.

"There you are. Sorry we just walked in, the door opened." Grayson explains, it didn't take me very long to realize it was him that had told Nova that. Keep thinking.... 

"Nova what happened to your neck?" Heavenly asks, walking up to her. Remembering her asking Grayson about her neck I look at it. 

"Who the fuck did this?!?" I turn to the the twins, they were the only two here, other than Nova and why would she try to choke herself. I get that I'm putting her through a lot right now, but she wouldn't try to kill herself because of it.

"It wasn't them. I promise Jc, just leave him alone." She cries out as I started to walk to the twins. How could I believe it wasn't them, their the only ones who could do this to her. They hurt to beautiful angel.

"How can I believe that? Their the only ones here." I turn and look at her. The hurt in her eyes was enough to cause me to stop, and by that look I could already tell. How did  he find our house? How did he get in? Why would he try to hurt her? Without another breath I ran up the stairs to her room. I'm going to kill that mother fucker.

I threw open the door and there he was lending up against the wall.

"You fucking bastard! Your going to wish you were died when I'm fucking finish with you!" I yell at him, running up to him. I drawl back my fist and threw the first punch, he just laid there taking the beating.

"I...."

"Going..."

"Fucking..."

"Kill..."

"You..."