The truth

Nova p.o.v.

I sit up quickly, how could he?!? Bradly dm him and he doesn't even tell me! 

"I'm sorry, but Nova you have to understand why I didn't tell you." Jc pleads with me, it hurts me to see him this way, but it also hurts that he didn't tell me that he knew that Bradly was still alive and that he was after me. I could have been prepared.

"How to do I understand you, when you could have told me? It hurts me that you can't trust me or feel that I can't take knowing Bradly is here." I whisper, hugging myself. Why does everyone keep thinking I need to be protected, I'm not that little trouble and helpless girl anymore. 

"It kills me to see you this way, I didn't mean to hurt you. Nova I knew you could take it, but I didn't want you have to be scared. Just knowing that he's out there waiting for you makes me more mad, than you can even think. Nova I love you to much, to let someone to hurt you." Jc pulls me to his chest and forces me to look at him. Without warning his lips crashes unto mine, closing my eyes I allow the kiss. 

We lay back onto the floor never breaking from our kiss. This feeling I've had and never known what it was came to back, than I knew it was love.

I'm in love Justin Cloud Caylen, my best friend since I was born. The one who I trusted to keep all my little secrets. The guy that I had been waiting forever.