My death?

Nova p.o.v.

It was quiet, everyone was gone. I had asked to be alone, but I didn't think they would leave me in the house all by myself. It's only been minutes and I was already missing Jc, I've never felt like this before. Why did it have to start now.com?

I sighed and rolled over to my side, as I closed my eyes I could feel arms wrap around my waste. Those arms, it couldn't be. It has to be Jc or even Kian messing with me.

"Did you miss me love?" Bradley whispers in my ear as he crops my mouth.

"Now listen up, I just wan t to talk to you, nothing  more. I'm going to my hand from your mouth and this is how it's going to work. When I do uncover your mouth, you will not scream and you will not try to run or fight me. Nod your head if you got?" He explains, nodding to his demand, he uncovers my mouth.

"What do you want from me?" I say through my teeth, he can just feel his smile.

"You, of course. Your mine and will always be."

"I'm nobody's, just keep wishing."

"That's were your wrong. I'm going to give you two choices, either leave with me, making no scene and telling Jc and your little friend, you changed your mind and are ready to go home. Or you can refuse, but be killed. So which one is it?" He demands again. He really thinks I would say yes to him. 

"I rather die than be with you." Without any other words from him, he grads my throat.

"You remember this? Seems quite familiar to me, me on top of you. Oh yea, when you tried to kill me. This time it's different." He grins evilly. I gasp for air and start to fight, but his strength was different from last time. He had been planning this, I know he has.

"Please...." I gasp out, the black spots were coming in sight. I don't have long, oh please God. Let Jc, Heavenly, or Kian come back. Please........   

As I plead and pray to God the door opens.....