A broken friendship

Nova P.O.V.
"It's quiet, to quiet." Jc says as we walk into the house.

"Agreed, Heavenly always hated a place being quiet. Let's go check their rooms." Without looking back to make sure Jc was following, I went to Heavenly's room first. Maybe she had enough of Kian and went to her room.

"Well their bot in here." Jc says as we stood in Heavenly's room. Sighing, I wall her room and towards Kian's. Before I could reach for the door, Jc stops me.

"What are you doing?" I ask in confusion.

"Are you sure that walking into his room would be a good idea?" Rolling my eyes at him, I push his hands away from and opened the door.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" I scream out, Jc laughs. Quickly covering my eyes and wishing I could unsee what I had just seen.

"I think I'm scarred for life."

"What it's nice? Or even big? Most girls would compliant it." Kian smirks, I can't believe this.

"Ok, Kian your taking this a little to far, put some fucking clothes on. Now!" I had to get out of this room, turning around I dash pass Jc and go to his.

"Oh, come on!" I could hear Jc and Kian talking, but it started to sound as though they were fighting.

"Don't oh come on me!"

"Jc you act as though she hasn't seen a fucking dick before." I sighed, he's right, but Kc doesn't even know it.

"Because she hasn't!"

"How would you know! You ran away from her, because she was stupidly in love with your ex best friend. You thought running away from could help! Guess what it didn't! She doesn't love you."

"Stop! You don't even understand or even anything about us. Especially how she feels about me?"

"Oh, I don't! The whole time you where in.... Owww... You little fuck." I'm pretty sure they were about to start throwing fists soon.

"I'm going to fucking kill you..." That's when the sound of broken glass came....