I'll be your hero

Grayson P.O.V.

"So, do you think the fans will like this weeks video?" Ethan asks me as we walk to the guys door. I shrug my shoulders, this was would our 3 or so video with the guys. The fans were asking for them, we have to say yes. 

As I knock on their door, it opens. I look at Ethan, asking him if we should go in. Maybe Jc forgot to close the door when he had came home, he always does. With a nod, we walk in. It was dark and quiet.

"We should go Eth. Their probably out or asleep, we'll just come back tomorrow." I turn toward the door, but as I do, I heard bang come from upstairs.

"Don't think about Gray. We don't know what that sound was." 

"That's the point Eth, for all we could know it could be someone killing Jc or Kian." Without another I walk up the stairs. Everyone wants to be a hero and sometimes we get the chance, but don't take it because we're to scared. Growing up I waited for that chance and it's final here.

As I near the door I hear a whisper and the sounds of someone crying or well trying to at least. I stop, but only for a minute. I turn the knob and walk in.

"Please...." I hear a gasp from some girl come. I couldn't make out the faces in the dark, but I knew the person on top wasn't Jc or Kian. Without another thought I race to the bed and threw off the man. 

"Are you ok?" I ask the girl, she looks over at the  guy I had just thrown off her. What was going on here? 

"Call... The... Police....Now" She gasps catching her breath. Nodding, I take out my phone and call the police. 

"I'm Nova. I owe you." Nova says, as I got off the phone. Her voice was beautiful, I've never heard anything like it. I smile, though she couldn't see it.

"I'm Grayson, so whose that and why was he trying to kill you or whatever was going on?" I ask looking at the guy, who was just laying there.

"Bradley, he's my ex." Was all she said getting up and quickly leaving the room. She's scared of him I think to myself. I would be to if he was trying to kill me. I quickly get up and follow Nova to the living, finally getting my fist view of her face.

"Wow..." I breath, she quickly turns around.

"Oh gosh! Is it that bad?" Her hands fly up to her neck covering up the bruises. I laugh, Ethan was already in the living room and he too had the same reaction. She was so beautiful, like an angel.

"No, it's just your so beautiful, like angel." I say as the front door opens.......