Chapter 20

Third-person P.O.V

Her heartfelt like it was cracked into millions and onto the cold floor...

"GOWTHER!!!"

Y/n pushed Elvira to the side, rushing to the edge of the cliff dropping to her knees. She loses complete feeling except for complete agony and overwhelming sadness flow into her.
She kept her arm stretched out hoping he can grab it, but deep down she knew it was useless seeing him crash into the rocky waters...

As the clear water turned red below her, tears began to fall.
'This isn't real! It's not happening!'
A moment in her mind, her subconscious telling her non of it happened, it's not her fault caused a shift in her emotions...
From unbearable sorrow to burning rage and fury.

Y/n turns to Elvira.

Your P.O.V

I wiped my tears away and stared at Elvira.
She looked frightened, her pink orbs filled with regret.

"I failed to save the one I cared for deeply...but I promise him, I'm not gonna fail to kill you."

I began to walk towards Elvira, slowly bringing out my sword...

Elvira magically appeared a pink sword, the gems from the box plastered on the sword, giving it a powerful aura.

"This will be quite easy..."Elvira said cheekily.

Third-person P.O.V

Elvira ran towards Y/n, clinging swords.
Y/n pushed her sword back but Elvira parried a thrust to her stomach, twirling back to return the attack. Y/n dodged the attack, pushing the sword away, nearly causing her to tip over.
Elvira Lunged again with mad furry in her strikes, the power of the gems brought Y/n to the ground.
Y/n slithered away from the blade heading for her neck, Kicking the sword and grabbing two small knives, Throwing each knife at Elvira's chest, making her flinch in pain.
Y/n jumped back, kicking dirt into Elvira's face giving her the chance to stab Elvira, but was stopped when she saw vines sling at her, shooting thru her arms than slammed onto the ground.

Y/n struggled to get up but when she did, Rocks were coming towards her. She blocked two but more kept coming, hitting her face.
Roots shot out the ground, wrapping her hand and legs, Y/n dropped her sword.

As Elvira walked towards Y/n, Razer's sharp leaves left bloody cuts all over her body. Then suddenly the sight of the sword, her body was thrown back to a tree.

Y/n lied there, her breathes raggedly.

"Ouch! Who knew you would die so fast! Oh yeah, Me! " She laughed while picking Y/n's weak body by her hair and the tip of the sword at her throat.

"Imagine how powerful I'll be with all gems! Well like usual, I gotta ask sweetheart. Any last words?"

Elvira smirked while pressing the tip of the sword slowly into Y/n's throat.

Y/n's closed her eyes and smiled.

"Haven't you read any storybooks? Give them a chance for last words, when really it's just time to think they escape.."

Elvira yelled but stopped when Y/n grabbed the blade of the sword, cutting her hand as cuts throughout her body began to leak black blood.

She opened her eyes, revealing pitch-black eyes.

"Oh and not to change anything but...you shouldn't have even messed with me...."