Chapter 4

Gowther...

He straightens his glasses and walks towards me. I attempt to show no blushing but felt heat creep up from my body toward my face.
I notice that I'm a bit shorter than him, but quickly get that out of my mind.
Meliodas comes next to me and grins. "We thought that Gowther here can access your mind and instead of you saying anything, he can see it," Meliodas explains as I feel a hand squeeze my butt, my face will definitely- and forever be red.

"Knock it off!!"
I yelled and Hawk headbutts him again as Elizabeth goes towards him worriedly.

Gowther leans over to me and points his finger at my head. It was unexpected how close he was to me, I blush but don't say a word as he looks me in my eyes. His eyelashes practically fluttered from how pretty of a man he is.

---- Gowther P.O.V ----

How strange. I sense strong and dark magic illuminating such a simple thing. I enter her mind and looked around.

I see the girl in a white and black dress floating in the air. The blackness around her body. I take a closer look at her, spotting tears made from black goo streaming down her soft skin and eyes filled with what I can describe as sadness. Right when I was going to see the rest, a large dark beam instantly impels me.
"Wonder where that came from?"

Everything went black.

—- Elizabeth's P.O.V —-

As Gowther is going through Y/n's mind, I help Meliodas out of the wall. While I was helping him, I heard whimpers coming from Y/n. King and Ban go closer towards Gowther when suddenly he just flies back, hitting the wall. I quickly run towards him and help him get up. Y/n falls to her knees, but before she could hit the floor Sir Meliodas held her. She looked like she was gonna faint, but began breathing faster and forced herself to sit up.

"I refuse to faint again!"
She yelled, looking a bit drowsy. Sir Meliodas chuckled and carried her bridal style as everyone except Ban was confused about what happened. Gowther stood up and walked towards Y/n's brave body.
"It's odd what she has...pure darkness perhaps?"
Gowther and everyone followed sir Meliodas - who was carrying Y/n's body downstairs.
I look at Hawk and wonder...Hmm?