Chapter 21

Your P.O.V

As I was getting beaten, each hit revealing a brand new scar on my body, my body felt different.
At first, I thought it was the feeling of my soul slowly leaving my body, but a voice began to appear in my head.

"Y/n L/n, you were pulled into this world to win. You have witnessed and felt pain, love, and now power...
Your time is coming to an end. Now reveal your demon and meet your fate."

I remember that voice. The same voice I heard when I was first brought into this world...I have to go.

-Now-

"What?"Elvira yelled, attempting to pull out her sword from my grip, I get the sword- throwing it far.

"No!!"

I smiled and licked my cut lips as my skin turned gray and black bat wings sprouted out of my back. Chains appeared in my hands.
Elvira summoned thorn vines towards me but easily cut through them with my sword. With my chains, I brought the pink sword back to me, throwing it into the ground, smashing it.
The gems broke.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP IT!!!"

I grabbed my bracelet, placing a kiss on it.

"NOO!!"

Elvira jumped towards me, but with my chains, I wrapped them around her neck- choking her.

"These gems are gonna cause more deaths with you trying to get them. Let's say if I don't kill you, I'll minus well break the things keeping you alive."

I threw my gem to the ground, stepping on it.

After hearing Elvira scream, I swung the chains around then slammed her body onto a boulder.
I let her go and kicked her to a tree, breaking the trees.
She was bloody, weak, broken.
I placed my sword to her heart while looking at tears streaming down her cheeks.

I stood there, ready to just kill her, but dropped my sword. I dropped to my knees and picked Elvira's weak body, taking her into a cave.
I sat her body against the cave's wall and wiped her tears.

"Why are you doing this?"She asks weakly.

"I...I don't know, sure you're the person who threatened to hurt my family and killed my loved one, but you're broken soul, who was broken a long time ago, but maybe just maybe  you'll change..."

Alice looks at me, her pink eyes filled with hope.

" You think so?" She smiled.

I sent her a smile.

"Nope."

I got my dagger and stabbed it into her heart, blood quickly began to pour out as I threw her body off of me, trying to get the bloodstains off of me.

"Nobody messes with my family..."