Chapter 25

My vision became white, I felt nauseous and appeared in bed. I quickly stood up looking to my side, King peacefully sleeping. I look for the note but found nothing. I weakly smiled, pecking King's forehead...

"Tell everyone to thank you for me please~ "

I quietly stand up from the bed, walking out of the room, seeing the clock. 4:56 am. A whole new day.

I walk down the stairs to the bar, walking out of the tavern, there I am met by a strong cold breeze hitting my body, causing me to chill and hug myself. I deny my logic to go back inside and sit down on the cold wet 'grass'.
I pet the ground, knowing Hawk's mother is sleeping under me.

"Y/n? "

I rub my eyes and look back to see Gowther there, he tilts his head in confusion.
" Hey, Gowther." I say loud in of so he can hear."

" It's cold outside, it rained four and a half hours ago, the weather can cause you to develop a sickness, I don't think that is a good idea, please come inside where you won't get sick."

"Gowther..."

I stand up from the grass and turn to face confused Gowther. He walks towards me, checking my forehead.
"Y/n I assume your already developing a sickness-"

Third P.O.V

Gowther was cut off by a hug, Y/n hugged him as tight as she could. He was surprised at Y/n's actions. But suddenly felt hot in his pale cheeks.
"Y/n? What are you doing?"

Y/n let go, grabbing into his shirt looking down.
"Gowther this will be the last time I see you..."

"But Y/n? You are not capable to see the future nor past, I do not recall seeing-"

Gowther stopped talking when he saw Y/n's still body. He had read before that this was an act of serious, nervousness, sadness, in the book of emotions. Y/n's waited a few minutes before seeing Gowther's body shuffle a bit in front of her.

" How do you feel about me? "
She asked him, a tear falling off her face. She reached up and cupped his face, looking deeply into his eyes...
Gowther couldn't quite figure out what was happening with Y/n.

Gowther's P.o.V

' What is happening to my beloved Y/n? '
Does she seem to be sad? Angered?
Troubled?
Curse my knowledge, I know everything but when it comes to something urgent about someone's emotions, I cannot seem to get the answer. I do curse myself for not knowing.

"How do you feel about me? "

How do I feel? How do I feel about her?
...
I look down at Y/n's e/c eyes.

" I genuinely feel many things towards you
Y/n.  "
I grab her hands on my cheeks and held her warm hands.

"For example, every time I take a long look into your eyes, I wish I could one day have as much time I wanted to find out who you are. Taking in everything and anything about you. I think you are the only human being that I feel most comfortable to be around, a pleasant feeling I never felt in my immortality before. It is difficult to explain as these things are new to me. I am quite attracted to your atmosphere, as it brings me light to my dark past. Does that count Y/n? "

I awaited a response from Y/n, but the odd feeling of waiting caused my blood to run up to my face, my cheeks? What is wrong with me? I couldn't place it.

Third P.O.V

Y/n smiled, feeling sad, hugging Gowther. She hopes she can see what she is trying to say to him but afraid he wouldn't understand.

Gowther unexpectedly grabbed Y/n's body pulling it against his body. She widened her eyes grabbing hold of his shirt.

"Like this Y/n. I feel most wonderful with your warm body against mine. I want you near me at all times. I want you near me forever because I adore the...the feeling you bring to me when I'm around you..."

"Gowther..." Y/n began to feel numbness in her chest, her heart beating so much to the point she couldn't feel it.
Gowther gently cups Y/n's face, surprising Y/n of seeing an actual expression of confusion on his face.

" I would be honored to touch your soft lips with mine. Keep you safe and do anything for you..."

"I-"

" Those are the feelings I have towards you Y/n"

Suddenly Gowther presses his lips against his, a passionate and gentle kiss. His lips interlock with Y/n's, she could feel her body teleport to another place of stillness and the feeling of comfort like before. When he kissed her, her brain lit a fire and the warmth spread throughout her entire body. After she was addicted...she couldn't bear the fact not to be near him, at the same time not being able to barely breathe when he was around her. Those kisses were their satisfaction and torment. She will live for them and would die with the memory of them on her lips. The thought of life being with Gowther made her heart rapidly beat. The moment of her first kiss, to her last...They knew that if they lost each other, it would cause them to lose themselves.

'He was the half that made me whole.'

He let go for air, having a small smile on his face, as Y/n blushes and smiles.
" Forgive me Y/n."
Gowther widened his eyes, not sure of what happened to him.
"But I know one positive thing, I love you. Even when you leave back home."

" You knew...."

"  I don't want you to leave but for a person I...love... I will wait for the late future, never forgetting you. The memories we spent together. I assure you this won't be the last time you see me Y/n."

" Gowther-"

Gowther grabbed Y/n, swiftly digging his face into the crook of her neck. They hug tight and warm. Y/n hugged back, tears in the corner of her eyes.

Suddenly everything under her feet the floor felt soft, not as much as even a hard ground, but not right.Y/n held on to Gowther's shirt, as he hugged her, never wanting to let go. It began to be hard to make out the details of the sky and Gowther's face. His hazel eyes, dark pink locks were beginning to fade away. The world around her moved lazily in the breeze.

Y/n felt her legs fall, her mind swirling, her breaths shallow.

"I love you"

Your P.O.V

"Goodbye, sweetie..."

Her eyes, softly crying in her arms...

"Goodbye..."