Chapter 19

Sam quickly got off the floor and threw his ropes around me, I struggled but as he got closer I managed to get the small knife in my boot cutting the ropes, after I was free Sam was just close in to get a punch in the nose. He stumbled but I kicked him to the floor.
Next thing I knew a rope wrapped around my leg, pulling me down, and fell to the ground.

"I didn't want to hurt a pretty girl like you but guess I have to..." Sam said loud in of for me to hear.

He got my hair and pulled me up, Punching me to the floor. The pain and the taste of metal in my mouth.
I suddenly sensed two other people behind me, swords at hands like I had a pair of eyes on my back. I was stuck.
I sucked the pain and cut the rope, pulling out two knocks potions I had. I quickly kicked both of them together, the potion knocking out both of them, causing them to fall to the floor.

My body jumped when I see Sam running towards me, pushing me to the ground. He holds my wrists down and got close to my neck licking it, I blushed and felt uncomfortable.
"What is wrong with you!!"

"Nothing just felt a real woman's touch in a long time~"

I screamed, head budding him causing him to let go of me. I gave him a kick to the ribs, his body flew to the wall. Sam is one tuff son of a b**ch...
He howled but still raced towards me, I had to think quicker than I remembered. If I give him a perfect punch to the jaw, it would be strong to knock him out. As Sam came closer, I threw my hand as hard as I could, getting thrown back.
Sam stared at his puddle of blood that appeared out of his nose and gums. He attempted to get up but collapsed to the floor.

I spit out blood from my mouth and took out my sword, walking towards her.
She had a smug look on her face.

"Good job Y/n ...You have successfully defeated my brainwashed warriors, but don't get too cocky...."

Behind her appeared more pirate looking people, their eyes soulless. My heart sank and goosebumps appeared on my skin- feeling the hairs on my arms stand up.
I sweatdropped and shakily held up my sword.
Come on Y/n...For Gowther.

Crowds of 20 came running at me, I screamed and ran towards them.

"Hey Y/n!"

After saying my prayers in my head, I hear a familiar voice. Meliodas appeared right in front of me, picked me up bridal style, and teleported us on top of a nearby fat tree branch.
"Meliodas?!"
I said hugging him and looked down seeing Diane, Ban, King, even Elizabeth, and Hawk fighting the crowds.

Meliodas pulled away and smiled, I felt tears in the corner of my eyes.

"You're not in this alone, your part of our family and we stick together. We got this, Now go save Gowther from that witch lady ~"
He said jumping me back to the ground.
"Thank you guys so much!"I yelled then ran to the lady.

I jumped on the crowds' heads, Seeing the lady running with the box and a bubble with Gowther in behind her. She runs outside, trying to escape me but I follow. My lungs burned as I ran uphill, but stop in place when I see the lady on the top of the cliff, Gowther's bubble floating up.

The lady's hood fell off and she had pale skin with dirty blonde hair flowing behind her. The only thing left with hope was her pink eyes not red.
She looked like she had a little bit of life in them. She was beautiful.

"Please don't do this."

I said slowly walking towards her.

"Take one more step and I drop your loverboy off the cliff!!"

I stop walking, her eyes began to fill with tears.

"All I want is your g-gem! Is that such a hard task for you?!"
She asked crying, holding the chest close as the other hand controls the bubble.

She's broken. I need to talk to her lightly.
I noticed a necklace around her with the name  Elvira on it, that must be her name...Alright, Gowther...

"Please Elvira you don't have to do this, don't kill an innocent person. Is this really what you want to do?"

She growls and looks at me.

"I have killed so many that have mocked me for who I am, if I control the worlds they won't be able to mock me anymore, I won't need to live in hiding and worried that someone  making fun of me behind my back, everything will be perfect..."She grinned and giggled.

"Now Y/n, if you really cared for Gowther you should have handed that gem over right now. Or should I just let him fall already?"

"No! Elvira listen to me. You are a very strong and beautiful woman, but don't try and understand everything. Sometimes it's not meant to be understood, just accepted."
I said softly walking closer to her as she shakes.

"Shut up!"Elvira yelled.

"At some point, you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening. Elvira you can't change the world, don't let how you feel make you forget who you are..."I said while walking closer to her.

"Shut up Y/n..."

"Just be yourself, let people see the real imperfect, beautiful, and magical person you are. Nobody is perfect and you need to find in your heart what you can do to begin making your life better for you and everyone around you."

She looks at me, as her warm tears fall down her cheeks.

"I told you to shut up..."