Chapter 23

(Heads up I made changes in the last chapter soooo yeah sorry if the comments don't make sense😅😂)

Father?"
Y/n shakes her head in disbelief backing away from her dead father that was standing right in front of her."

"Y/n..."

"Stay away from me! Stop messing with me! I'll Kill You!!" Y/n's vision became blurry from the tears as she grabbed a rock, almost throwing at the corpse but was stopped by him. He held her wrist and looked into her eyes.

Y/n looked into his e/c eyes in disbelief.

"Y/n Please, find it in your heart and know I'm your father, I wanted to see my daughter again, I saw you struggling with the aftermath of my death that day!" His eyes filled with tears. His body shakes with trying to hold back his cries.
" I know it might have seen it was on purpose to leave you and my family that day but no it wasn't like that...."

Y/n's eyes widen and moved back as he lets go of his arms.

" I went because I needed to... to protect you and the family... I left because I became corrupted, the voices in my head were beginning to want to kill you all and I love you all to hurt any of you. I knew the only way I could make sure you were safe was to take my own life!"

Her heartbeat rapidly increased.

"But I didn't know you were in the car with me! I didn't know you followed me sneaking in the car, worried for me. Wondering where your father was going..."

He got closer, hugging Y/n.

" My demons drove me off the cliff into the water...I heard you scream for help in the back but it was too late, the car hit the water with my body quickly filling my lungs, I tried to get you out, I ran out of time...A man luckily found the car sinking quickly, getting you out before it sank, my guardian angel that would one day help me one last time. Saving your life, hurt. "

Y/n stood still, tears slipping off her face as the warmth of her father fell on her. Her body held still.

" I wish for my god to help me see you again, you were left thinking I was wanting to hurt you at the age of four. I needed to say I'm sorry."

He pushed away from her body, sadly smiling at Y/n.

" My god allowed me one last chance. The chance to be teleported in your favorite place... seeing you smile again, my little girl genuinely smile made me so glad...I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I left you and your brother. I'm so sorry Y/n..."

Y/n grabbed his shoulders, throwing herself at him, hugging her father as tears of happiness poured, she gripped to her father, never wanting to let go of her father.

" it's okay father. I'm sorry for being so blind to your sickness, I didn't know you were suffering, I understand why you never told mother... I missed you."

" Y/n, I want you to know I love you and will forever love you and all of you. I wanted you to be safe and happy, I have learned that one thing can ruin a lot. And I could see that you developed feelings for someone in this dimension..."

" Father..."

" I'm sorry the punishment killed him, but sweetheart..."

I looked at my dad's sad eyes.

" if you wish to stay here I will make sure you do for as long as you live, but if you wish to go home I will take you back and everything will be the same, as it was."

"Wait..."

I look down at my bloody hands.

" You're saying if I go back everything will be back in place... even here in this dimension? "

He looks down and faces me.
" yes, but they will not remember you."

My heart sank.
" The only way I can save Gowther is by going back home..."