Chapter 15

"Gowther...?"
I ask softly. Gowther pulls away but his hands are placed around my waist, ready to pull me in again. "Yes?"
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for what I did at the village." I said worriedly to Gowther.
"What? Oh! It's quite alright darling, I'm just happy your okay and safe, perfectly healthy!"
Gowther says pulling me in, but I stopped him.

"I'm gonna go inside now..."
My voice was small, I slowly began to get away from Gowther when suddenly my arm gets to pull in and I'm on his lap, his finger caressing my waist, my body felt hot and my heart raced.
"Gowther-"

"Shhhh...you deserve more here...you deserve more~ don't you think love?"

I widen my eyes and began blushing when I feel his hand go down my thigh. He pulls my dress skirt up and gets closer, while I felt his breath upon my neck. But before anything happened, I push Gowther and once he's on the ground I run to the tavern.
I locked the door, sitting down on a stool to catch my breath. What the hell?!
Something is extremely wrong here...

-Later that night-

I look at the gem in my bracelet, admiring how pretty it was. As I was looking at it, my mind constantly kept reminding me what that pirate dude said.

'Let's just say...we're close...'

"Don't worry I'll tell her you died painfully!!"

...A demon?.... Who's her....?

Do I need answers? this place? How did I even get here? Why can't I speak to anyone?  I groan in frustration. Gowther said he would help! But there's something strange about him, and he's not acting like himself. The Gowther I like is not there? UGHHHHHHH MY HEART STOP TREATING ME LIKE THIS!

"Hey Y/n you alright?"

I jump and look up from my gem, seeing Meliodas standing under the door frame, hands in pockets.
"Y-Yeah I'm okay, thanks for asking, "I said while forcing a smile.
"It's not sounding or looking like that?" He said, sitting in the chair next to me. I look at him and press my temple, absolutely tired of finding no answers. Meliodas touches my hand, catching my attention. "Sad and confused. I have looked at that face so many times in my life that it's impossible for me not to notice."

"But I would like to ask why were you looking at the gem on your bracelet?" He asked. "Something personal?"

"No, I can't tell you everything, but I think I can tell you this."

I lift my hand to see my bracelet. "This thing was given to me by my father before he left us, my family." I feel like crap every time I look at this gem, all those memories with him and I feel as if it was all fake; those happy moments. I hate him for leaving us, but something is holding me back from throwing away this damn thing. 
"Y/n?"
I shake my head and look at Meliodas.
"Yes?"

"I probably don't know you so well, but the first time I met you, The feeling of darkness was surrounding you."

"It was...?" I said, attempting to put my wrist down but Meliodas stopped me from doing it.

"Something happened to you...and it wasn't only that," Meliodas exhales, clearly preparing himself. "Gowther recorded everything he saw in a book the first time he went through your head, but was stopped when something didn't let Gowther explore you more, kinda like blocking your mind for no one could see what's happening. But don't worry, someone is gonna unblock your head and everything will be revealed." He explained. 

I clear my throat and pull my wrist away slowly, Meliodas sends me a kind smile. I feel my eyes begin to get teary-eyed, pulling Meliodas into a hug.
"Thank you, for everything you have done for me."

I let go, tears trailing down my face. 

"Don't thank me yet, but you should get back to bed, it's still dark out after all." He said, getting up and walking to the back of the bar.

I sigh and get off the chair, running up the stairs and into Meliodas's room. I see King hugging a pillow. I gently push King to the other side of the bed, but something caught my eye. A note?
A note was under King's sleeping body? I grab it and inspect it- A purple paper that says
To: Y/n
Before I do anything, I keep looking if it came from anyone but nothing. I check if King will wake up soon then back at the note.
I unfold the paper and read it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Y/n L/n

I know who you are and you have something I want. You probably don't know me but you will soon if you agree, Let's make an exchange. I have been noticing that you want answers to all those questions you keep asking yourself. I have all of them.
You give me what I want and I'll answer your questions.
I am located in a forgotten forest in the West. I have put a map in this note, follow it and meet me there.
If you refuse this exchange, I will kill everyone you love here and in the other world, making you watch for every kill. It's your decision. Come along and don't even think about bringing any of the sins with you, Or you will suffer the consequences.

Love, Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------

My heart races and my body feels cold as it shakes me. I'm never gonna catch a break, aren't I?
I look at King and then back at the note. I don't want anyone to get hurt; I'd rather kill myself than let anything happen to any of them. F**K my life.

I walk towards King and shake his sleeping body. He groans and finally wakes up.

"Y/n? What time is it-"

"King I need you to do a favor for me and quickly!"I whispered yelled, his eyes shot open, and sat up to look at me. I could see him blush for a second while positioning myself.

"Y/n what's going on, your worrying me !"He expressed. I calmed him down and told him to breathe.
"Can you please make me new clothes? and make sure I can fight in these clothes"

King looks around and stops his worrying. "You woke me up in the middle of the night just to make you combat clothes?"He asked. I nodded.
"Yes, and if I can, let me borrow any weapon you got. Maybe a knockout potion? Anything."

"Weapon? Potion?"

"King I don't have time for questions, just please do what I'm telling you! Everything will be explained after," I said, as I calm my heart from beating so fast.

King looks at me with worried eyes and poofs up an outfit for me, on top was a dark sword and five knock-out powders in bottles.

"Why do you need these again?" He asked me, I grab the things and a powder bottle.
"How long will it knock out someone?" I asked.
"About 3 hours why?"
I put some of the powder on my hand and blow it onto King's face. His eyes widen but then close slowly. He falls backward, knocked out on the bed.

"I'm so sorry King."