Chapter 3

"Wait what happened? Did you guys hurt her?!"

I groan and slowly open my eyes. I see King's pillow flying above me and him staring at me from above. He quickly stops staring once he notices I saw him, red dusting across his cheeks, turning away.
"She's awake."
I try to sit up but couldn't, King thankfully helps me sit upright and fluffs my pillow. "Thank you."

I look around the room and see everyone in the room looking at me, an eye can be seen looking at me through the window. It's definitely Diane.
I look at Meliodas and he has that 'I can't trust you right now' face.
I see Elizabeth smiling at me and Hawk sniffing something out. I look down at my legs and see they're all wrapped up in white bandages, stained in black marks across. I take deep breath and began to speak.

"I swear I mean no harm to anyone." I turn to Meliodas. "I know you probably don't trust me right now after what you heard, but I seriously don't know what's going on." I said towards everyone in and out of the room.

"I know a lot about you guys like-"

I was interrupted when a searing pain went through my legs. The stains darkening through the bandages causing me to grab them. Meliodas jogged towards me covering my mouth, seeing a soft smile on his face, eyes filled with worry.

"Y/n,the more you talk the more the risk you can die. I don't know you but I'll have to trust you for now."
He says, taking off his hand.

I force a weak smile, the pain slowly fading away. Minutes later the pain goes away and I carefully get off the bed.
"How are you feeling?" Diane asks outside the place with a tint of sass in it. Ummm...
Ban and Meliodas walk downstairs.
"Feeling alright, for now, thank you," I respond sending her a smile as Elizabeth sits on the bed and King flies next to me.
"When you were knocked out - sorry about that - We realized the more you talk about what you remembered in your "world" causes more black blood to pour out of you." King explains.

"Yes, when sir Meliodas told everyone you yelled a warning sir Meliodas and I realized we heard that, but we didn't see anyone. If we hadn't heard that the black smoke could have hit us, but we're not sure what would have happened." Hawk looks at all of us.

"Are we really not gonna question why she has BLACK BLOOD?!?" Hawk yells, getting our attention.
"Of course, but I think we should talk to everyone as a group about this happening, "Elizabeth suggests.

Elizabeth grabs my hands and thanks me for what happened. I nod nervously and look at Hawk who's yelling my name." Yes, Hawk?" I asked petting his head. He laughed and got on the bed. "What's the phone?"

I open my mouth, but quickly remembered what King said." I'm sorry I can't say."

Suddenly the door opens revealing Ban and Meliodas, along with hearing another pair of footsteps behind them.
I widen my eyes, heat quickly went up to my face.

Gowther, Goats Sin of lust was looking straight at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, let's begin!!!