Wake Up Call

The week flew by.

Bimbo's nose was slowly on the mend, she kept shooting me death stares whenever the opportunity presented itself. Her minions would avoid me like the plague. Mike shot me heart rate increasing smiles or winks here and there. The gossip about the fight, that I still expected the principal to call on me for, died down as well as the whispers and stares that came with being 'the new kid'. I was settling into my new life and personality, all thanks to my new school and new friends.

On Friday morning Trey approached me and asked me out again, this time with manners believe it or not. "While I admire your determination I wouldn't go out with you if you paid me Trey, I'm sorry. I know I said I would but frankly I'd rather lick a toilet seat, just saying." I gave him a small smile and tried to turn away to leave but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "Why not? Don't knock it till you try it!?" he asked with a lustful expression.

"Because I'm not interested in being another notch in your belt" I said a matter of factly. He gave me a puzzled look. I sighed "Look Trey, Raychel is my friend and she told me what you did to her, sleeping with her then falling all over that blonde cow like nobody's business in front of her the next day. That was low and pathetic and as far as I'm concerned, people like you should be shot, in fact perhaps you should go out the front of the school and apologize to the tree's for the wasted oxygen they produce for you to breathe." He stood blinking with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Catching flies?" a voice came from behind me and as usual, at the sound of his voice, my heart started racing. I turned to find Mike standing behind me arms crossed, leaning against the notice board in the hallway looking sexy as hell and very pissed off. I turned back to Trey. He seemed to have regained some of his composure but was looking at me with hate filled eyes. He turned around and stormed off mumbling and shaking his head.

"What was that all about?" Mike asked in a disgruntled tone, eyes on his brother as he stomped off.

"Naww are we jealous of our baby brother hot stuff?" I asked in a babyish voice pulling my bottom lip over my top lip. He smirked, raised his eyebrow then said "What are you doing tonight gorgeous?"

"Not you." I answered with a wink as I started for our lunch spot on the oval. He walked beside me and took my hand. My heart stopped and I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I looked up at him through my eyelashes. He was looking straight ahead with a cocky smile.

"Ummm what, why are you.... What are you doing?" I stammered, utterly confused at his sudden gesture.

"Showing everyone you're mine!" he said matter of factly. "I'm Wha?..........Oh I am, am I?" I asked raising my eyebrow, still completely lost as to what was happening. My heart was crashing in my chest as I stared at him  in shock.

"I like what I see and I always get what I want." He said in an almost scary tone, still looking straight ahead.

"Whoa! Hold the phone! I'm not a toy and you're not in Kmart!" I said stubbornly, trying to free my hand. Who the heck does he think he is? He stopped suddenly and pushed me onto a nearby wall putting no space between us and his lips so close I could taste his breath as he said "I didn't like hearing my brother ask you out, or the countless other guys over the week for that matter, I like you and I can see in your eyes you like me too, so why deny it?" he stated his case, boring his wicked eyes straight into mine.

I was speechless! I didn't know what to say. I've never had a boyfriend before, hell I've never been interested in a boy before. But the way he acted as if I was his property and just decided on his own I was HIS made me want to knee him in his boy parts. Maybe that's normal behavior? How would I know? His eyes flicked to my lips then back to my eyes.. "Nothing to say?" he said with a devilish grin. I shook my head no. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? If it doesn't work out I'll dump his ass.