The first kiss!... Or Not

I know I said I wasn't going to upload this yet but it is niggling away at me knowing it's sitting there so here it is. I'm still not 100% happy with it but I can't spend all my time rewriting one chapter when I still have an entire book to write lol So here goes Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The first kiss!... Or not

I heard a knock at the door after what seemed like 30mins. I looked up at the clock to see it had in fact been an hour and 20 minutes since Mike and Trey left. I suppose that's due to my so called quick shower turning into shaving my legs then washing, drying & straightening my hair, changing my outfit 12 times then having to put my entire wardrobe back as it ended up scrunched up on my bed or on the floor.

I finally settled on a strapless, stretch cotton, white summer dress that falls half way down my thigh and decided to go barefoot. I usually don't wear a bra with this dress but decided against it in this case and went with my white lace raceback strapped bra with matching undies.

I ran down stairs and opened the door to be greeted by a gorgeous man dressed in black jeans and a white button up shirt. Is that drool on the corner of my lip? "Wow" Mike broke the silence. "You look.... Wow" He seemed lost for words as his eyes raked up and down my body, making me feel hot. "You don't scrub up too bad yourself" I replied with a sexy smile trying to fight the urge to grab and kiss him till my lips hurt.

"Come on in, I'll give you the grand tour." I insisted with a really bad British accent. He smiled a curious smile and entered the hallway. As he walked past me his cologne filled my nostrils and made my knees weak. Had I not been still holding onto the door still, they would have given out. Wow he smelt good. I wanted to grab him and rip his clothes clean off.

I gave him a quick tour downstairs then went upstairs pausing at my door, seriously contemplating throwing him in there and locking him in until he let me ravish him. Sigh. 

Instead I opened the door to my bedroom to suddenly be overwelmed with a feeling of awkwardness. I know I joke with myself about 'ravishing' him but the realitly is, I'm a virgin. So showing a guy my room made me feel inexplicably awkward... I ended up only half opening my door, giving a quick little "my room" as I quickly shut the door and awkwardly moved on, I could feel my cheeks getting hot which could only mean one thing, I gave myself a good old eye roll as I lead Mike to my games room, thankful he was behind me and missed my traitorous red cheeks trying to make an awkward situation worse.

"This my favorite part of the house." I announced as I opened the door to my games room, eager to move my mind on from whatever the hell happened back there. Mike's eyes widened as he stepped into the room. "WOW, why would you ever leave the house?" he pondered almost to himself.

He turned to look at me, reached out his hand and placed it under my chin like he did at school earlier today. It made my heart race and knees wobbly.  "Are you a Daddy's girl Dakota?" he asked,  stepping closer so our bodies were only inches apart. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and I started to feel tingles shoot through every inch of my body.

I couldn't answer. I just stood there like an idiot staring, my mind had ceased to function. Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him, KISS HIM!!!

His eyes seemed to look straight into my soul and I was hooked. I hadn't even known the boy for 24hrs but I knew I had to have him. I felt like doing what I saw a little 2 year old do in the shop the other day. His mum wanted him to put back the packet of lollies he'd picked up, but he just held it tighter and screamed '"MINE"!!!!!

That's what I felt like doing to Mike, Grab him, hold him tight and if any other girl tried to get his attention shout "MINE!"

I tilted my chin just a little more yearning for him to close the space between us. Longing to touch my lips to his. He just stood there with his eyes burning through mine.