Bit of a babble

Ok, so I've been thinking about doing this for a looong time but never had the guts to do it. I have read many a Watt-pad book and I'm finally doing it. I have an idea in my head but I don't know how to turn it into a story yet. I love constructive criticism but will ignore nastiness!

A quick shout out to my two favourite Watt-pad authors that were my inspiration to finally do this. if I'm half as good as your stories, I'll be happy

Kirsty1000 my fave being NOTHING TO LOSE and ENJOYING THE CHASE and am in the middle of ALL I EVER WANTED

and

SMILE024 I am currently reading her CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS WITH HOLLYWOOD'S GOLDEN BOY.

So please tell me what you think over the first few chapters as if it's not as good as I'm hoping it is, I'll stop.

Please keep in mind I have two boys under the age of 2 and my husband flies in and out for work s/o I am truly busy. I may take a while to upload sometimes. That being said, I hate waiting for /uploads so I'll do my best to not make you wait.

28/08/2021 UPDATE 

After a major car accident in Nov 2013, causing long term and short term memory loss, I forgot about this story! I am now re-reading and trying to reconnect to finish it. 

This is proving diffeicult as I can't exactly remember where I was going with this story. I am determined to finsh what I started so I will start with re-reading, doing some editing and finally finish this story!