Part 2

Chapter two: new beginnings

TWELVE YEARS LATER

     The cold air made Armani shivered as she held onto her jacket walking out to the cold

The cold air made Armani shivered as she held onto her jacket walking out to the cold. It's been twelve years since Armani witness the horror of her family being killed. Armani sighed as she looked up at the nightclub where she worked. She sighed as she thought of the long night she was about to experience liked she did every night. Armani step foot into the building , and the security guard Bruce automatically greeted her with a smile.

"Good evening Beautiful, you ready for tonight?" Armani cringed at her stage named , and shrug it off.

"somewhat." She stated simply making him nod.

"Oh." He mumble. "Well, you have a nice night." Armani nodded as she walked off into the club. She headed straight to the back. The club opened at eight on Fridays , meaning the big ballers would be coming in soon. Armani walked to the back of the club in the changing room that were filled with girls changing.

Armani worked at a strip club to support herself financially. With her being on her own, it was hard trying to keep a roof on her head and food to eat . So she started stripping at sixteen. Armani made a decent amount each night , and she was able to get herself an nice apartment along with a nice affordable car.

"Beauty..." Armani turn around with her bag hanging off her shoulder raising her brows.

"How long you working tonight, I was trying to see if you wanted to grab a couple of drinks tonight at my house." Armani best friend of eight years Sasha spoke slightly frown.

"I'm working till three, maybe next time. I have something really important to do tonight." She nodded , and grab Armani shoulder.

"I know at twelve is your little sister birthday , I'm here for you girl. You want me to come over after my shift?" Sasha asked trying to be there for her friend. Sasha heard about that night that changed Armani life. She understood what it meant to loose somebody love. Armani just been lost for twelve years without her family.

"No, it's okay Sasha seriously." Armani said with a small smile , but deep inside it hurt. Sasha nodded her head.

"Alright Armani."

Armani nodded her head before walking off

Meanwhile Jamari pulled up the strip club that was crowded

Meanwhile Jamari pulled up the strip club that was crowded. He manage to find a parking spot close to the entrance. Jamari pulled out his phone dialling his best friend Marcus that owned the club. Marcus was older than Jamari by a year, but they was still close than ever.

Jamari phone buzzed , and he pulled it out hitting the green button. "Yo." He answered.

Marcus chucked on the other line. "It's me man, this the club phone. You outside yet?" Jamari sighed before looking up at the club.

"Yeah." Jamari said nodding as if he could see him.

"Alright, I'll have Bruce escort you in. You in your Range Rover?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, I parked by the entrance." Marcus snap his fingers towards Bruce making him walk over to him as he held the phone to his ear.

"Alright, Bruce on his way out." The phone click , and Jamari shoved his phone inside his pocket. Jamari didn't know what trick he had up his sleeve tonight since it was his birthday. Jamari turned twenty four today , and felt old as hell. Jamari step out of his truck, as Bruce walked up to him with a smirk.

"What's up Bruce, you good?" Jamari asked as Bruce nodded his head. Bruce stood 6'7 compared to Jamari 6'3. Jamari felt like a little ass boy to him , even though he was tall. Not to mention he was buff as hell too.

"I'm straight man, happy birthday by the way." Jamari chuckled as he follow Bruce into the club that played Draco by future. Every female gawked at Jamari walked in. Jamari was a good looking man , he always made himself look presentable even if he only hand sweats and Gucci slides on.

"Bruce led Jamari to the to the V.I.P section and the hold crew yelled out happy birthday making Jamari smile.

"My boaaa! Happy birthday my nigga." Marcus yelled hugging him with a big bottle of Hennessy. Jamari shook his head.

"Thanks man, I knew yo ass was up to some. Talm bout a urgent business meeting." Marcus chuckled while picking up a glass cup with Jamari name written all over it.

"I got the weed all up and ready for you, tell lil bro don't wait up tonight." He said referring to his little brother Jabari.

Armani picked up all her cash that she received tonight. She was happy her shift was finally over , and she was ready to get home already. Armani walked off the stage into the changing room , and sat down taking off her gold hoops. She bent down to pulled off her heels , but her bracelet that her dad gave her when she was younger fell off his wrist. She smack her lips , and pick it the. Armani had to remind herself to take it somewhere to get it fix since her clasps broke a couple of weeks again.

As she put it back on , she heard a small knock on the door. She turn around and seen Bruce standing there.

"Beauty, Boss wanted you up to the V.I.P section. He'll pay you an extra advanced , and you'll be done for the night. Armani slowly nodded her head picking up her heels. She was about ready to go home, and was already tired from being on that pole. But Armani knew she was boss best dancers.

Boss tried getting with her numerous of times but Armani wasn't like the other girls who mixed business with pleasure. It was unprofessional and Armani only had sex one guy in her whole entire life. Armani had no time for a man especially after her guy Raymond. She had to finish nursing school, and most importantly take care of her daughter.