Part 23

Chapter twenty-three

ONE WEEK LATER

Damien quickly started packing clothes into two different duffel bags. Today was the day him and Kehlani were going to rob 57th bank. I'm Wednesday evenings , kehlani always went to bible study. He knew that because he always kept a tracker on her new phone she got last month. The holidays were over , and it was a fresh day. He knew that the bank received large shipments of money.

Once all the bags were packed , and clothes they never worn was thrown in the closet. They were all set.

Damien heard the door open, and it was show time.

Kehlani sighed deeply as she made her way to the bedroom. Sebastian was finally getting out today, and she planned on leaving tonight since she'll be safe.

Kehlani walked inside their bedroom, and frowned once she seen Damien dressed up in black. Two ski mask on the bed, and two duffle bags pack.

"What's going on?" Kehlani asked confused.

He smiled. "Today is the day we leave baby, are you ready?" She shook her head, and Damien held his gun behind back carefully.

"Babe....you was serious??" He chuckle , and walk closer grabbing the ski mask.

"Yes, we have to rob 57th bank before it's too late and they close." Kehlani couldn't do it anymore , she didn't have the guts.

"Damien! I can't keep doing this with you, I already murdered somebody! I don't want to jail if we get caught." Damien frowned.

"We're not going to get caught , trust me baby." Kehlani eyes began to burn.

"I'm not doing it." Damien began chuckle , and pulled his gun out aiming it at her.

"Oh, your going to do what the hell I say. You hear me?" Kehlani heart began to beat fast, she knew Damien was crazy. But she didn't know he was that crazy.

Damien put the gun to her chest , and motion to the  clothes sitting on the bed.

"Put the clothes on now, she we can go." Tear fell out of her eyes as she did as he told. He roughly grabbed her , as he pick out the two bags. Damien dragged her out to the back where a blue Sudan was parked at. He open the car , and place everything inside.

"Get in the car." He demanded , and she quickly got inside.

Damien pulled off , and made his way through the bank. He reached to the back, and pulled out a blonde wig placing it on his head.

Kehlani slightly cried to herself , and he speed his way to the bank.

Once they finally pulled up, and look at kehlani and smack his lips.

"Shut the fuck up, and stop all that damn crying. Your my wife now. We are in this together." Kehlani sighed , and Damien park the car leaving the keys in the engine.

He took the spare keys , and place them in his pocket.

"Place the ski mask on now." She quickly placed it on, and Damien sighed.