Part 10

Chapter ten

      Armani couldn't believe she was doing this, going on a date after three years of being in mommy duty

      Armani couldn't believe she was doing this, going on a date after three years of being in mommy duty. She sighed as she step outside her closet to show her look to Sasha and Bria that was sitting on the bed. Jamari of course , called her and planned a date for this evening. Armani wanted to say no, but she ended up giving him a chance.

Armani took a deep breath and ran her hands down her curves. "So, how do I look?" Sasha smirk taking in her outfit.

"Bitch you-"

Armani frown at her while looking at Bria.

"What your language around my daughter." Sasha giggled.

"My bad, you look sexy girl. I'm surprised you took your braids out, since you really don't like this guy." Armani rolled her eyes , and ignored her comment. She looked in the mirror and smiled. Armani didn't know why she was feeling nervous , but this would be the second guy she gone out with.

"How I look babygirl?" Armani asked Bria making her smile.

"Pretty!" She exclaimed while clapping her hands. Armani chuckled , and heard the buzzer go off.

"Okay that's him, call me if you need anything or if you need me home." Sasha smack her lips while fanning her off.

"Girl, go on this damn date. Bye , I love you."

Armani rolled her eyes. "Bye, love you too. Bye baby." She sped walk to Bria and kissed her check.

"I'll see you when I get back Sasha." She nodded , and left out grabbing her purse. Once she made it outside, she saw Jamari leaned against his car typing on his phone. Jamari looked up and instantly bit his lip as she struggled to put on her jacket due to the cold weather. Jamari quickly pushed his phone inside his pocket , and helped her.

"Thanks..." She mumble , and took a look at his appearance.

Damn, he was fine , and his lips .... God.....

"You look beautiful Beauty." She chuckle, trying hard not to blush.

"Thank you...you don't look too bad yourself." He smirk not trying too be cocky by saying I'm sexy as fuck and just said a simple thank you.

Jamari helped her into his truck , and got inside locking the door. He started up the truck , and silence filled the car making Jamari say something.

"So, did you have somewhere in mind?" Armani frowned.

"I thought you had everything planned out." He smiled showing his dimples with one hand on the wheel.

"Of course I do, but I don't know if you'll like it. It's actually my favorite restaurant by the way." Armani nodded slowly.