Part 18

Chapter eighteen

    Sebastian sighed, at the emptiness of having no roommate

    Sebastian sighed, at the emptiness of having no roommate. Jim was finally a freeman, and Sebastian couldn't help but wonder what that felt like. But in a could of months he was going to know. Everything was put into plan, and shit was going to go down when Sebastian was going to get out. Since Sebastian was in jail, he felt like shit was moving slow and was weak cause he was in jail. But all that was finally about to change.

"Inmate." Sebastian eyes shot up to Amber smirking.

" Sebastian eyes shot up to Amber smirking

"You have a new roommate pale." She frown , and Raymond step around her with a box in his hand.

He chuckle. "Damn what the odds." Sebastian chuckle , and shook his head.

"Oh, I'm thinking I was about to get a room mate that just enter the system." Raymond shook his head.

"You must forgot once you first arrive , you share a room wit like five different people." Sebastian slowly nodded.

"Oh that's why you in here now?" He nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah." Raymond sat him box  on his bed and began pulling out his stuff.

"You got any tape?" Sebastian nodded his head, and pull open helps drawer. He pulled out a small thing of clear tape.

"Thanks." He pulled out a bunch of picture and smiled.

"Of course these are the first things I'm going to pull out." Raymond scattered the picture all over the night stand , and began placing tape on the wall. Once he finished , he started putting the pictures up.

"So what you usually do in your cell?" Raymond asked , as he put up pictures.

Sebastian shrug. "Shit, draw....write...sleep." Raymond nodded his head up.

"Right right...." He stood up , began putting up other things he had. Sebastian looked up at the pictures put up, and look at the little girl. He slightly frown , and open his drawer pulling out the baby pick of Armani.

He look at it again, and held it up next to it.

"What you doing?" Raymond asked at he sat down on the bed.

"Yo baby look just like my little sister." Raymond frown, and looked at the baby picture.

"Yo baby sister look just like my girl." He said in a chuckle.

Sebastian frown, his little sister was dead. But shit was getting weird.

"Aye....how old is your girl?" Sebastian just answer.

Raymond lean back on his bed. "She's twenty-two , why?" He asked being curious.

"Hell nah...it can't be.." Raymond frown , and Sebastian spoke again.

"Let me see a picture of yo ex-girlfriend." Raymond sighed, and look inside his box. He pulled out a picture and handed it to him.

"Her name is Armani, if you wanna know that to.." He said in a light chuckle. Sebastian froze. He didn't look at the picture yet.

"Armani what man....." Sebastian eyes began to burn.

"Harris...man what's up with you?? She yo ex or something." Sebastian eyes began to tear up.... He couldn't believe his little sister was alive , and most importantly she had a baby. He turn the picture around, and it was her.

"You good man?" Tears slid down his cheek, Raymond was beyond confused.

"I'm Sebastian Harris, this is my little sister I thought was dead....where did you her???" Raymond eyes widen , and put two and two together. Raymond remember Armani telling him about her family getting killed. Also that she had a older brother she couldn't find, and a younger sister that was dead. She ended up thinkin Sebastian was dead.

"Holy shit man...... Are you serious??? You gotta call her man! She think you dead along with her little sister." Sebastian chuckled.

"Kehlani not dead, she's in Chicago."

Raymond eyes widen, he knew when Armani found out this shit she was going to be real happy. His baby was finally going to have a real family at home while he was way. Also a uncle to protect him.

Raymond quickly went into his box pulling out a picture of Bria , and Armani phone number.

"Here, this is your niece man. Her name is Bria....and this is also Armani number. But it would be best if I call he first, and then you call her." Sebastian nodded his head agreeing with him. Raymond couldn't wait to tell her the news she been waiting to hear her whole entire life.