Part 17

A/N- this book will be ending soon! Only a few more chapters left. But I might be like ten left since it's a lot of shit that happening in the next few chapters.

Chapter seventeen

ONE MONTH LATER

     Kehlani woke up to the light shining in her face

     Kehlani woke up to the light shining in her face. It was December , and Christmas time was approaching slowly. Kehlani stretch, and look beside to a empty spot. For the past three weeks Damien kept him word and stop hitting her. Kehlani didn't know what was up to him, and what was the sudden change about. But that didn't stop her from leaving once Sebastian get it. It just stop her from running to Marcus, and telling him everything. Over the past few weeks, Damien kept leaving on "business" trips leaving her alone. So it was the perfect opportunity to leave and spend time with Marcus.

Marcus also changed his relationship to kehlani. He opened up more to her, and told her things he never told anybody else. At the time Marcus wasn't seeing nobody else but kehlani. He felt like their relationship was heading somewhere. Marcus also thought about making her his girl.

"Baby!" She look at the door , and Damien ran towards her making her chuckle.

"What?" She asked , and he held her hands.

"I have a very special day planned for you, so I need you to get dressed." She sighed, and nodded her head.

"What are we doing today?" She asked being curious making him chuckle.

"You'll see babe, just get dress." She nodded her head, and she walk away heading towards the bathroom. Damien smiled once she heard the front door close. He smiled turn into frown once she seen her phone.

Damien sighed, and grab her phone checking her messages for the hundredth time this past month.

Last month Damien found out she's been cheating on him.

When kehlani left for those two whole days , and knew exactly where she was at. Kehlani was seeing someone else. He followed her, and that's why he torture and beat her for nearly three weeks.

But Damien wasn't done with her yet.

He planned to make this day special , and make things official.

Rob 57th bank.

And leave off to South America, and then handle things with her. He planned on making things right , but first she had to learn her lesson when they arrive. Then they can start their family , and be a happy couple. Even though Damien was heart broken, he still loved her and couldn't let her go.