Part 19

Chapter nineteen

Kehlani looked at the ring that sat on her finger. She sighed , as Damien laid sleep onto the bed. It was morning time, and she couldn't believe she was married to Damien. This was a real game changer , and kehlani didn't know what to think. Kehlani stood up from the bed , and walk over to the yellow envelop. A copy of their marriage documents , and pictures they took. She grab her bag and shove inside tossing her bag to the side.

Kehlani decided to step out for a little while and get some fresh air. She look at Damien, grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen.

Went to the gym, I'll be back later.

She slid one some leggings , and her Nike sweater along with her coat. She put on her ugg boots , and grab her black hurraches.

       Marcus sat down and slowly pulled his blunt away from his month

       Marcus sat down and slowly pulled his blunt away from his month. Plans were going on motion , and Marcus felt like the business wasn't doing anything but getting better. Even though it been a month since he found out who shot his cousin, it still was going to take awhile to put a name to his face.

His phone ringed , and saw Illinois correctional center calling. He quickly answered it.

Voice machine: "To accept charges to this phone call, please press 1 ."

Marcus pressed the number 1, and waiting a few minutes before Sebastian spoke.

Sebastian: "hello?"

He chuckled.

Marcus: "wassup man, it's been a month since you called."

Sebastian laughed.

Sebastian: "I know I've just keep getting good news, and had to start making some calls."

Marcus:"That's wassup....what you find out?"

Sebastian: "well, I have a court hearing next Monday....."

Marcus slightly frown.

Sebastian: "basically , the judge wants to see me and I might be a few man in two weeks.  But it's not guaranteed though. I might have to finish the rest of my three months."

Marcus brows shot up.

Marcus: "Oh shit my nigga! Forreal???"

Sebastian chuckled.

Sebastian: "yeah....and I'll be giving kehlani a call soon and give her the other good news. But first I gotta make some calls first before I tell y'all."