Memories Lost

A/N: Hiya guys! I am so unbelievably sorry that I haven't updated! I've just finished Prelims and have finally got some time to write! I hope this long chapter makes up for at least some of my lateness! But if it's any conciliation you have no idea how happy I am to be back!! I missed writing for you all so much! And thank you for all the likes and amazing comments you've left! I absolutely loved reading them all! It makes me so happy to hear your feedback! Anyway, I don't want this note to be too long, so, without further ado! Here's the chapter!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler or any of the characters or stories in it!!

×××

"Dorian," you said, turning towards him slightly "I order you to protect me."

"Yes, My Lady." He said, as he stopped Claude in his tracks.

"My. My. You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Earl Trancy smirked.

"Oh, you have no idea." You responded, going in your eye.

As the two butlers fought to you slowly made your way to the smirking Earl, very aware of a dumbstruck Ciel staring at the back of your head.

"It's a pity really," you started as you stood in front of him "I was expecting so much more. It's quite disappointing."

Earl Trancy's eyes widened in surprise for a second before his signature smirk reappeared.

"Well, I wasn't aware I had such a prestigious reputation." He took a step closer to you, as you were now only inches appart.

You could sense he was trying to intimidate you, using his slightly taller height as an advantage. But you stood your ground and resisted the instinct to flick as he stared into your eyes.

There was something crazed in his gaze, but the longer you stared into his eyes you could see some sort of pain hidden just beneath the surface.

His smirk grew the longer you stared, and after a while you decided that you had had enough of his games.

You blinked, a look of disdain plastered on your face before responding.

"Well, I assumed that considering you could mastermind a plan such as this, there would be a more interesting end goal." You paused, finally stepping away from him as you walked past him.

"But, sadly, I was wrong," you turned to face him once more, he had a look is amusement as he watched you.

"You're like a child. 'I want this!' 'I want that!' 'Give it to me now Claude!' " you watched him with satisfaction as his smirk faltered.

"It's gotten to the point were you believe you can actually have people 'belong' to you," you laughed humorlessly "what a spoiled brat."

He looked at you, shocked, as though nobody had ever spoken to him like this before. Suddenly it became all too clear why he acted this way. Where were his parents? How old was he when they passed? You came to another thought. Could you have ended up like this, if it weren't for all your responsibilities?

His shock quickly grew into fury.

"Claude! I change my mind!" The two butlers, you had now realized, had during your little exchange stopped fighting and turned to watch you.

"I don't want you to get rid of her," he grinned "I want you to make her obey me." He paused to look up at Claude "Could you make that happen, Claude?"

Claude's eyes widened for just a fraction of a second at his new orders, before he looked down and started toward you again. "Yes, My Lord."

"Dorian." You called, as you rolled your eyes exasperatedly.