Happy New Year

A/N: Hey guys! So I've been wanting to make a New Years chapter. Well, that and some people have been annoying the 'Sebastian's home' out of me to update! Now, I'm not naming names *cough* @jordieleigh_  😑 *cough* but I was not allowed to sleep at all😕 like seriously I'm really tired😭 anyway I just blinked and New Years was here! What!?😱 2016 is over already!? Thank glob.😐 So anyway Happy New Year!! 🎆 enjoy the fireworks and such! I'm only starting this chapter today and I'll hopefully finish it today too, so wish me fast typing!😜

(Sorry for the long authors note)

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler or any of the amazingly smexy characters in it!

×××

Light streamed through your room as Dorian opened your curtains. You opened your eyes slowly.

"Why am I so tired?" You questioned before the memories of last nights New Years party flashed back at you.

You groaned internally as you got out of bed, remembering you had promised Edward to go out to the market with him after you had watched the fireworks together.

You thought of Ciel throughout the entire party. 'Ciel would probably be frowning right now' you had thought as you had watched Edward bounce around the room having the time of his life.

'Why am I thinking of Ciel? Edward is my betrothed, not him.' The memory of Christmas morning flashed in your mind, making you feel breathless and as if you were flying on clouds.

"Lady Y/N, are you alright? Your face has gone pink. You don't have a fever do you?" Dorian asked, lifting his hand to your forehead trying to check your temperature.

"I knew last night would be too much for you." He smirked, a glint in his eye.

You hit his hand away as you got up and got ready for the day.

*ℓαтєя тнαт мσяиιиg*

"I had an absolutely amazing morning with you, y/n." Edward said as he smiled at you.

"It was.. fun." You said, trying to pretend you weren't imagining him as Ciel.

"We must do it again, soon." He added as he bent down to kiss your hand before walking to his carriage.

You waved goodbye as you watched the carriage leave through the gates.

"What is wrong with me?" You asked no one in particular.
You sighed before walking into the mansion.

"My lady," Dorian disrupted your thoughts, letter in hand "you have received a party invitation from-"

"I do not think I am in any state to attend a party at the moment, Dorian." You silenced him, continuing your journey to your study.

"But my lady, everyone in the royal community is said to be attending." He prodded.

You sighed "When is it?"

"This afternoon." He finished

"Dorian I can not possibly attend a party this afternoon. After last night I-"

"Earl Phantomhive is in attendance." Dorian cut you off, a grin plastered on him face.

You hesitated.

"Alright. I will attend, but only because if Earl Ciel is in attendance there must be something else going on." You said, glaring at Dorians' smug face.

"As you wish, my lady."

*тнαт αfтєяиσσи*

You stepped out into the cold winter weather with your black coat draped over your maroon dress. The fishbone skirt ensured that in the event you needed to run, you could do so quickly and without difficulty. You adjusted the black belt that accentuated your waist and lay just below your white button up collar with a white bow loosely tied around your neck, which in your opinions only purpose was to annoy the wearer. (Picture)

As you looked out toward the unfamiliar mansion you turned to Dorian, whispering "Who did you say was hosting this party?"

"I didn't," he held back a laugh "you were too busy deciding weather Earl Phantomhive would like your dress to listen to me."

You turned and glared at him, still waiting for the answer to your question.

"Earl Alois Trancy, my lady." Dorian said, dropping his smirk.

"And you did a background check on him? Nothing suspicious?" You questioned making your way up the steps.

"Yes, my lady. Although there was something I found in-" Dorian was cut off as the doors opened to show a blond boy about 15. He wore a purple shorts and you could see his green dress shirt underneath his purple jacket.

"Countess Y/N S/N! What a pleasure it is finally meeting you!" He ran out and enveloped you in a hug.

You stood, stunned at his informality.

"I am Earl Alois Trancy." He said after letting you go, before leaning forward and whispering in your ear "But you may just call me, Alois."

You felt a chill run down your spine, but you just stood, stoic. "It is a pleasure you meet you as well Earl-"

"Just Alois." He cut you off, smiling at you. But as you looked at his eyes you could see something dangerous in them, almost like he was daring you to disobey him.

"Alois," you finished.

"Well!" He seemed to be back to normal as he smiled and turned towards the doors "let's get inside! I'm sure your very cold out here!"

You followed him up the steps, entering the doors to see a grand foyer much like your own.

"Claude would be more than happy to take your coats! Isn't that right Claude?" He smiled as he turned his head towards a tall man in butlers uniform. He had rectangular glasses placed delicately on his face, you suspected he didn't need them as he stood stoic and bowed, looking at you over the rim of the glasses.

"It would be a pleasure." He said it as you would expect but you felt there was an underlying meaning to it.

As you looked into his golden eyes you realized something. You turned towards Dorian who seemed to have not taken his eyes off the other butler since we arrived. He looked almost as if he was glaring at him.

"Dorian." You said, snapping him out of his trancelike state.

Dorian stepped towards you and took of your coat, after which he handed it over to the butler whose name was presumably Claude.

They paused for a moment as Dorian let go of the coat. They exchanged a look, Dorian one of hidden anger and Claude looked like he was holding back a smirk.

"Well, the party is right this way! Claude, put those coats away and then I need you for something." Alois escorted you towards a door from which you could hear muffled conversations.

As you walked into the room Alois took his leave and you turned towards Dorian, asking the question that had been on your mind ever since you saw the Trancy Butler.

"Demon?" You questioned.

"Demon." Dorian confirmed.

"So then this party isn't just a social gathering, is it?" You questioned, surveying the room and finding many of Ciels' close acquaintances. Of which included his fiancée, Lady Elizabeth.

"No, my lady. I suspect it to be a trap. Set up for the Earl." Dorian finalized your suspicion.

"Well then," you said picking up a glass of punch "let's help spring a trap, shall we?"