Heartbreak

A/N: Hey guys! Surprised to see me so soon? So, I really don't know if I should make a DorianxSebastian fanfic, would you guys be interested in that? Please comment yay or nay? Otherwise I may just scrap the idea... And I was also thinking about moving my fanfic from fanfiction.net to wattpad, it just seems more practical to read and update from wattpad. It's a tmnt RaphxReader fanfic. Would you be interested in that?

I'd really like some feedback... If any of you even read this far (yay! Love you!) please comment "Black Butler Forever!" sorry for the long authors note, back to the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler or any of the insanely hot people in it!

×××

You were smiling happily as you laughed and ran around in the snow-filled garden outside the manor. Having fun with your parents. Making snowmen and snow angels. You ducked behind a tree, smiling mischievously as you picked up a handful of snow and sculpted it into a ball.

"Y/N? Y/N, where are you?" called your mother worriedly.

"Relax darling, she's just having some fun in the fresh powder." Reassured your father.

As your father turned away from your hiding spot, you jumped out and leaped onto his back,  chucking the snowball down the back of his coat.

He laughed in surprise as he felt the snow sliding down his back and reached down to grab a handful of snow himself.

He turned around with you on his back as he chucked the newly formed snowball at your mother.

You gasped in shock and quickly jumped off of his back. There was no way you were being caught in this crossfire!

Your mother turned around and gave your dad a challenging look. "Did you just throw a snowball at me?" She questioned.

You quickly ran to the other side of the garden, making a snow-fort as fast as possible.

"N-no..." your dad gulped as he watched your mom bend down and pick up a handful of snow.

"I think you did!" She said as she threw the snow at him and started running around the garden dodging you dads' snowballs and throwing a few of her own.

You finally finished your fort and we're now throwing snowballs at both of them from your cozy hiding place. You grabbed another snowball and were about to throw it when all of a sudden it went silent.

You peaked over your snow fort and looked around the snow garden. "Where did they go?" You questioned, slowly standing up and walking to the center of the garden.

You heard footsteps and whirled around to see a trail of footprints leading to the trees.

You curiously followed them, ducking under branches and jumping over roots. Until the trail stoped being footprints on snow and the snow started turning grey. Grey clouds emerged as if the snow was evaporating.

You continued following the trail, only to end up back  in the garden. But now, instead of fresh white snow, it was surrounded with black ash. The trees were on fire. You looked up towards the mansion, as you saw your parents faces looking through the window.

You blinked and suddenly they were replaced with the faces of the men that kidnapped you. Your breath caught as they stared at you through the window. You heard a shot being fired.

"No." you whispered.

And then another. The sound as clear as a ravens caw at midnight. You watched the blood splatter over the window, and heard the piercing scream of your mother.

"No!!!" You screamed. You felt your heart break, as you lost the people you cared for the most in the world.

You opened your eyes as you heard a curtain opening, to the bright light of the sun. You groaned as you sat up and rubbed your sleep filled eyes.

"Good morning, my lady. I hope you slept well." Dorian bowed before walking to the door.

"As well as usual." You said, thinking back to the all too familiar dream. You had been having these dreams ever since it happened. Happy moments from your childhood, twisted into sick remnants of what they once were. Tainted by the feelings of sadness and despair that now took over your life.

"I should remind you that Lord Phantomhive is visiting today, to go over information for the case." Dorian added as he opened the door to let Anna in.

"Yes. Of course. Ciel..." You said absentmindedly. You couldn't fall for him. Not just because you were co-workers or were both betrothed to others, but because you couldn't risk having your heart broken again. Just like it was when you watched your parents die every night.

You know that if your were to ever fall for him, you would end up hurt. Just like you were before...