Happy Birthday

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my first ever Black Butler fanfiction! I've decided to make it a Ciel x Reader!(yay!) Here are some things you may need to know:

Y/N - Your Name
S/N - Your Surname
M/N - Your moms name
D/N - Your dads name
H/C - Your hair colour
E/C - Your eye colour
H/T - Your hair type (curly, straight, wavy)

P.S: Sorry if this chapter is a bit... Gloomy. (^_^;)

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler nor the characters in it.

× × ×

You opened your eyes to the cold winter air of London and hopped out of bed. A smile slid onto your face as you realized what day it was.

You ran out of you room, making a Bee-line to your parents room. You knocked on the door twice and, not waiting for a response, swung the door open and jumped on their bed yelling "Mummy! Daddy! Wake up! It's my birthday today!" They slowly opened their eyes as they smiled. "Of course it is honey!" They got out of bed and gave you a hug before you scurried down the hall and slid down the railing of the stairs, and sat down to wait not so patiently for your presents.

*1 нσυя ℓαтєя*

You had opened your presents and were elated to find that you had gotten everything you wanted. You had given your parents a big hug and kiss before you all sat in the dining hall. You sat at the end of the table (as a birthday treat) and your parents sat on either side of you. You spent breakfast talking about how lovely your presents were and how happy you were!

*αfтєя вяєαкfαѕт*

You were up in your room as you heard a knock at the main door. You heard the door being opened as you continued to put on your lovely pink frilly dress you had gotten for your birthday.

You heard a loud bang. You stopped and looked at your closed bedroom door. Was daddy in another meeting?

You had just finished tying your pink ribbon into your hair when you heard yet another bang. 'It must be a very bad meeting...' You thought as you decided to walk down stairs and try to cheer him up.

You opened your door and walked down the long staircase towards your fathers' study. "Daddy?" You squeaked as you opened the door. "Are you ok? I heard a-" you where cut off by the gruesome scene. Your parents where both on the floor, blood surrounding them. You could only tell they where alive by the slight rise of their chests as they breathed. "Mummy? Daddy?" You said, tears in your eyes as you bent down to touch them. You saw movement in the shadows as a masked man walked out. You gasped and turned to run, only to find another one had closed the door behind you. "There wasn't supposed to be a kid here." Grunted the man standing by the door. "Well, she looks like she would fetch a good price in the market." The other grinned.

They grabbed you and tied you up as they carried you out of the house with you kicking and screaming. They gagged you and as you tried to get it off of your mouth you saw the house go up in flames. "No.." You whispered through the gag, as tears streamed down your face.

They threw you in the carriage and galloped off. You watched numbly as your house was engulfed in flames. You curled up in a ball as tears streamed down your face.

You felt the carriage stop after what seemed like 10 minutes. The men grabbed you and carried you towards a giant building. You started kicking and screaming as best you could for help. But all they did was tighten the bonds and tie another gag around your mouth.

You where taken into a room with other children about your age. You spotted another that looked like a noble as he wore blue shorts with black boots and a white shirt with a blue, white and red sailors tie. He had brilliant blue eyes, swollen from crying. You shifted towards him.