Chapter 35.... Ech I dont know wat to put.

A/N: been a while, huh... how you been..... Uhm..... ehehehe *nervous laughter* Okay I'm sorry!!!!! Uhm.... Here it it I suppose....

John watched Sherlock's eyes, the way he was holding back small tears that he barely knew were there. He smiled nervously and kept his urge to run to his deep inside him. Sherlock's suit looked tight in a way that only made John more nervous and shaky. He took a step on to the pulpit, finally seeing Sherlock more clearly than when he was farther down the isle. He smiled a genuine nervous grin, trying hard not to laugh at Sherlock's expression that was now plastered to his face. A giggle formed in his throat and slipped quietly out from his lips Sherlock held back his own and took John's hand, "I love you." John muttered, Sherlock stared for a second before he muttered back, "I love you too."

John awoke from his dream quickly, realising he'd woke with a smile. He looked at the space in his bed and frowned, after everything, last night he still made Sherlock sit on the couch. John stood up, looking down at his watch, it was still very early in the morning, about two or three AM.

John scampered into the living room and shook Sherlock, Sherlock awoke quickly, not that he was actually sleeping. Sherlock's eyes were red and bloodshot and he looked like he'd been crying, John opened his arms, "Can I cuddle in with you?" John said quietly, Sherlock grinned like a fool and turned around, opening his arms. John snuggled into Sherlock's arms and kissed Sherlock lightly, "I love you, Sherlock, please don't forget that, I love you so dearly." John muttered before drifting off to sleep, "I love you too, John." Sherlock whispered back, but John was already asleep. 

    Sherlock kissed his head and closed his eyes, finally beginning to drift away into sleep.

                                                                        ***

    Sherlock awoke later on that morning, a weirdly later than John had, John smiled at him and cuddled closer, "I thought you were mad at me." Sherlock muttered to him, John rolled his eyes thinking of telling him about the dream of their wedding and saying something cheesy, but he decided quickly against it, "I got cold in my own bed." John mumbled sleepily. Sherlock smiled, "No you didn't." Sherlock smirked, John rolled his eyes, "Shut up. I'm just not mad anymore. However, Sherlock Holmes, if you try to deduce and tell me I will become angry again." Sherlock wrapped his arms around John and kissed his blond mop of hair on his head, "Okay, John Hamish Watson." John glared at him. Sherlock let out a tiny snicker, "I don't know why you hate your middle name so much!" John shrugged, "It's John Hamish Waston-HOLMES, you nimrod. I have no issue with my middle name, now that it is accompanied by the thought of our son. I have an issue with you forgetting to say the rest of my name, which I don't understand why it's a struggle as it does share your last name. William Scott Sherlock Holmes." Sherlock tried to hide a smile with an equally devious glare. "How do you know my full name?" John shrugged, "I'll never tell." Sherlock sighed, pushing him off the couch and pinning him to the ground.

    John was about to scream but Sherlock covered his mouth, "Tell me John Hamish Watson-Holmes how you know my full name!" Sherlock threatened, he let a small smile form at the corners of his lips to let him know he was merely play as he straddled him , a leg on either side of his petite body. "No fucking way." Sherlock raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on his chest. John smirked and let out a small giggle, "No laughing! You are being held captive!" John chuckled even more, "Like a pirate might?" Sherlock's eyes widened, "Did Mycroft tell you that?"  John made a face and stuck his tongue out to lick Sherlock's hand but Sherlock didn't budge. "He did didn't he?! God dammit!". John pushed Sherlock off with one move and tackled him to the ground, "How did you-" Sherlock stuttered, "I was in the army." Sherlock rolled his eyes, "You were an army doctor." John leaned in as close as he could to Sherlock, his mouth inches away from Sherlock's, "I had my bad days. Don't test me." Sherlock felt shivers go down his spine with each word. Sherlock leaned back, struggling to get free, "It's really sexy when you say that, John, makes me feel all hot and bothered." John rolled his eyes, "It's always about sex with you, isn't it?" Sherlock riggled an arm free and placed it on John's leg, "You gotta admit you're being really fucking hot right now in your little jumper and sleeping pants sitting on my bare chest... Being all... Dominant" John placed a hand on Sherlock's chest, "I know I am. Like a sexual tension god. To bad you're not going to get what you want." John said in his lowest voice, Sherlock sighed loudly.

         Sherlock riggled his other arm free and put them both on his waist, slithering a finger up his stripped snug jumper. John swallowed, "Yeah okay. Good luck with that. I am immune to it." John hissed into Sherlock's ear, "Jesus, John. I think you also said that the last time." John shrugged, "I wanted to give in." Sherlock sighed, "Fine then. At least give me a kiss."John shrugged and got off of him, "I suppose." He jumped onto the couch and pulled Sherlock up, Sherlock sat on the other side of the couch and patted his legs, "Get over here you overgrown hedgehog." John rolled his eyes, "You're so romantic." John muttered dramatically. Sherlock pulled John on to his lap and supported his back with his fingers so John could face him, his legs on either side. Sherlock smiled, "I remember the first time I met you, you know what I was thinking?" John put his head on Sherlock's chest, "Hmph?" He asked back. Sherlock ran his fingers up and down his back, "Deductions aside, I was thinking, god, you're Sherlock Holmes, you're supposed to be an asexual but... Look at this boy's eyes... Look at how he sparkles... I'm gonna marry that man." John blushed a deep red and refused to look at Sherlock. "You're full of shit." He chuckled, "I know you didn't think that." John pushed his shoulder against his and blushed even more, "What did you first think?" Sherlock asked with a small smile. 

    John blinked, thinking for a second, " Do you want me to say something romantic, because the first thing I thought wan't very romantic but after I got to know you I cant tell you that part..." Sherlock looked at John in the eyes and stopped petting his back, "The very first." Sherlock concurred, "I though you were being a smart arse." Sherlock looked like he was going to cry and looked down, "A lot of people think that." John lifted Sherlock's hand with a finger, "Then I moved in with you and every little time you got close to me I thought of taking your face and snogging you until you were blue, and I thought, this bloody idiot still doesn't get, besides all his brilliancy that I want him and not these girls? I was thinking a couple of times, especially right before you- you- uhm... Jumped... I was thinking of climbing in bed next to you." John wiped off a stray tear, "Like I knew something was going to happen, I just wanted to know." Sherlock swallowed a lump in his throat as he watched small tears begin to fall on his cheek, "I slept in your bed for 3 months.... I held your coat, I cried every day.... Then you came back.... At first I was pissed, god you fucked me up so bad then, but then.... I just went back to being in love with you..." Sherlock moved a hand to his neck and put their foreheads together, "I missed you so badly when I was gone." Sherlock placed a kiss after each word. "I never in a million years thought you'd actually marry me...." John sputtered out, "But god am I happy you did. I've never loved anyone the way I love you, I am so fucking in love with you, Sherlock..." John put his hand in Sherlock's hair and closed his eyes and for a moment he felt like he could stay there forever.