Chapter 27: I'm Still Waiting To Heal You.

A/N: So I'm just gonna leave this here: I got someone to hep me with this but she isn't on wattpad... Anyways... They're helping my with it cos... Well... I don't know.

Sherlockshoved the key card into the lock on the door and opened the door letting it swing out as he waited for John, who was carefully carrying Hamish in his arms, who was completely asleep. He smiled slightly, pushing an inky curl from Hamish's eyes and placed it with the rest of his fringe. John smiled at him and strained his neck upward for a kiss, Sherlock happily met his lips to John's. The kiss was quick, like a peck, but it was sweet, it was a kiss like normal married couples had, but they weren't very normal. "I'll put him to bed, you go- I dunno get ready for whatever it is you do at night." John replied laughing slightly as he stroked his cheek. Sherlock scrunched his nose but then retreated to their room.

John came in moments later showing no signs that indicated a struggle with Hamish so he took this as an opportunity to talk to him about his scars. "Hey love can you- can you pull up a chair?" Sherlock asked as John walked in the doorway, John raised an eyebrow but then trotted to Sherlock taking a seat on his lap, the bed sunk and groaned at their weight but held them. Sherlock put his arms around John so he didn't fall. "I know that uhm- I know it's a touchy subject but- John I just, I really love you and-". John knew where this was going before he finished, "You want to see the scars." John finished letting his head sink down. Sherlock nodded slightly, "I just- I want to know." Sherlock whispered, John tried to smile as he stood pulling off his jumper to reveal his chest, "Is that- Moriarty?" Sherlock asked placing his cold hands on his chest, John nodded as Sherlock ran his fingers across the large SH that was carved into his chest just below his bullet wound. John turned out both his wrists to show the marks that traveled all the way up to his elbow. "Is that all?" Sherlock asked solemnly feeling his wrist wounds, John shook his head no, he stayed silent as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. Sherlock let out a small gasp as he looked at his own name carved into John's leg with a heart as if it were a tree. John looked away as Sherlock's eyes flickered across the numerous times his name was written on his skin in raised scars. Some if the names had x's through it like he wanted him out of his memory but others were accompanied by hearts where as other cuts had just been lines, some that formed rectangles to symbolise a building. Sherlock shut his eyes for a moment, counted to three then opened them again, standing and pulling John to him, "I-I-I-I'm so sorry J-John. I'm so sorry that I did this to you." Sherlock choked out keeping in all his emotions. "I- I didn't know the extent to all of this." Sherlock whispered as he placed a hand on his chest across from his war wound. "I wish I could go back and just- just hold you. Hold you every day that you cried, and kiss you every time you hurt yourself because I-I love you. I love you more than life itself." Sherlock said as he heard John start to cry, "This is why- this is- I never meant for you to see these," John stuttered as he whimpered into Sherlock's chest.

Sherlock bit his lip an then ripped off his shirt to show John his own scars. John looked at him his eyes catching the moonlight that poured through their room. "You-" John wanted to ask, "In University." Sherlock replied letting light glimmer off of the twelve- ish cuts on his wrist, "I went over the same ones so Mycroft couldn't tell when I did it more." Sherlock muttered. John frowned at Sherlock's tortured childhood but frowned more at the thought of both if their childhoods. "No more though." Sherlock whispered, "Promise me no more and I'll promise no more." Sherlock continued as he moved a hand to the small of John's back, pulling him close. "I promise." John whispered, "Can I put my trousers back on?" John asked as Sherlock's hands traveled up his spine, "I wouldn't dream of it." Sherlock said cheekily, John rolled his eyes and pushed him off playfully to pull up his jeans.

Sherlock smiled and pulled him close again, this time he kissed him biting John's lower lip and breaking slightly to see John's response, John kicked his head back and let Sherlock kiss his neck, Sherlock smiled and pushed John on the bed making John roll his eyes, he was getting as he wanted. John scampered back onto the bed and stretched out one knee whilst he kept the other up. Sherlock smiled and let out a slight growl as he climbed on the bed and stratled John. John smiled and Pulled Sherlock down on top of him letting him kiss him. Sherlock kissed his neck and then down his chest then up his chest again to nibble his ear. John moaned slightly as he held his breathe. "I love you." John whispered, "Love you too." Sherlock got out after a second.

A/n: so there ya go... use your imagination to figure out the next part. (I'm sure you can.) that as smutty as it gets an I didn't write it. sorry! love you! longer chapter l8er baaaaaiiiii