Chapter 23: The wedding pt duce

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SPACE BETWEEN UPDATES.... I'M HORRIBLE... PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! *Hides in corner offering you cookies as a peace treaty.*

Sherlock smiled down at John who sat next to him at a large table at the head of a even bigger room. "I can't believe we're married! I had a dream about this once and now... we are together!" John said laughing only slightly as he placed another Kiss onto Sherlocks mouth. they were quick, so people wouldn't get to grossed out, but they meant a lot. Sherlock smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around his waist, "I can't believe it either but look at us, you and I... and-and Hamish, against the rest of the world." Sherlock quivered as he fought off tears that threatened to spill over in the heat of the moment, "why am I crying so much John?" Sherlock asked wiping off a tear. John smiled and kissed him again, "because you're happy Sherlock! it happens to humans!" he replied laughing as he took Sherlocks hand from his waist and moved it to his own fingers, he laced them together and kissed them. "I am so utterly in love with you." John said as he stood, "I love you too John, so much that I will do anything for you." Sherlock said smiling and wiping off another tear with his free hand looking at a mysteriously standing John. "Then come dance with me." John said smiling as he pulled Sherlock to his feet almost making him trip. Sherlock groaned, "Jooooohhhnnn! I can't dance!" he pleaded even though it was a lie. John shrugged, "neither can I!" he said as he pulled a very resistant Sherlock to the floor that was made just for dancing. Sherlock pulled back on John to get him to stay before finally giving in with an eye roll. the DJ quickly switched on a slower song (just YouTube it...), plain white T's, 'swing to the rhythm of love'.

John pulled Sherlock close enough that no space was left between them as he wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled. Sherlock did his classic 'I'm-smiling-but-mentally-killing-you-all-off-smile.' But still wrapped his arms around John's waist. Soon they were swinging slowly to the song, drowning out all the surrounding sounds and sights as if they were the only two in the room. John put his head on Sherlock's shoulder his eyes closed but his feet moving slowly along with Sherlock whilst they danced.

When the song ended they cleared the floor hand in hand and sat down at their seats again. Food was now placed where empty space used to be, steam pouring the carrots in the stew. "I'm gonna go get Hamish, you stay here." John said standing again and heading to here Mrs. Hudson was at the end of the table as an honorary guest. "Hello dear! oh how are you? This is so beautiful John!" Mrs.Hudson started smiling up at him from her seat, John gladly returned the smile, "Thank you Mrs. Hudson! It took a lot of work but its worth it! Could I have Hamish?" he asked skipping the small talk. She smiled again and retrieved the baby from the cradle on the seat to her left. "Ah! Here you go dear!" John happily took Hamish and walked back to Sherlock who gave a large smile at him. "Hello!" Sherlock said uncharacteristically cutesily (is that a word? Who cares...) to Hamish as he put his hands up and kissed the child lightly on the forehead listening to it's giggles. John smiled and leant in reciving a kiss from Sherlock as music blared loudly in the background. "I love you." Sherlock whispered to Hamish and John contently, "I love you." John whispered back as the baby continued to giggle.

Sherlock watched Mycroft walk up to John and himself and drop of a gift. "Good job brother dearest. You did well." he said giving him an ackward hug, Sherlock tried to smile, "As did you with Lestrade I hope you to are very happy." Sherlock said after breaking the hug. Mycroft turned beet red and tried to deny what Sherlock insisted, "I have no idea what you are talking about!" Mycroft insisted making John giggle. "I can tell by your knees and hands you were just in the bathroom... Were you throwing up? Also I can smell Lestrade's cologne and your wearing lip balm, you never wear lip balm BUT Lestrade does." Sherlock smirked at him as Mycroft trotted off ironically in the direction of Lestrade. "Brilliant!" John exclaimed as he bounced the baby up and down on his knee laughing at Sherlock's skills, Sherlock turned to John and pecked his lips again. "Eight years and you still say it aloud." Sherlock said as John blushed, "Sorry." he said biting his lip ever so slightly, "No, I still love it." Sherlock said as he reached out for the baby, John happily handed him Hamish and watched him begin to bounce him in his arms.

**** AFTER THE PARTY IN A CAB!***

"So uhm like John?" Sherlock asked nervously twidling his thumbs. "Yeah." John said with a smile, "You're being weird John, you already had my things, your things and things for hamish in a bag and now we are on our way to an airport, care to tell me what's going on?" Sherlock said, the fact that they were going to an airport didn't scare him, it was the flying that did, but he didn't tell John that, and with any luck his deductions were wrong and they wern't going to an airport. "Our honeymoon Sherlock. I told you about it 3 weeks ago." Sherlock shifted his eyes obviously confused, "Our what?" John snickered and placed a kiss on Sherlock's cheek, "ya know that thing couples do after a wedding usually a week or two long?" John asked with a hint of sarcasm hoping Sherlock would get the point but he just sat with his head in John's lap, his eyes twinkling up at him. John played with his curls whilst laughing before kissing his head, "then I guess it'll just have to be a surprise!" John replied as Sherlock shuffled so his legs were on the ground and not on the Hamish's car seat. Sherlock let out a huff and gazed into John's eyes, "are we flying?" he asked the shake obvious in his voice, John frowned, "Are you afraid of heights love?" Sherlock chewed his gums, "Don't be silly." he lied.

A/N OKAY IM SORRY!!!!!So WATTPAD deleted my story so I had to re write this on my iPod which is so cracked I can barely see what I'm writing.... Also writers block is a jerk so yeah....... then there's this UHM show... Supernatural...I kinda watched like 9 episodes after I finish school each day and forget to do this..... *cowers in corner* *in dobby's voice from Harry Potter* BAD ALEX! WE MuST PUNISH SELF FOR PROCRASTINATION! no but seriously... sorry....