AUTHOURS NOTE

Don't worry the book is not over yet! I just wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone of you who read my silly little book that I thought wouldn't get more than 2 reads. If you were curious I now have 1,026 people reading this and *gush* It makes me just fell so loved and appreciated. I have no one else to thank but you... And my goldfish Sherly, also all of the authors of the johnlock books that I have read and gave me inspiration. BUT MOSTLY YOU GUYS! I can't believe all of the sweet comments you put on here and put up with my days of AWFUL writing. You guys are  amazing and I love you all so much and I would just personally like to hug you and give you a kiss on the cheek! *hugs and kisses on cheek*. You guys are so faithful and I hope that you will enjoy my sequel to this just as much as the original.

    Also please feel free to correct any of my mistakes (I know there has to be A LOT) and correct my spelling, some of my ideas don't always sound like the should because I struggle a lot with writing and reading disabilities. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger (although I wouldn't test that... MOFFAT). I'm so glad that you all have taken this time to read this and I love you so much! If you are reading this feel free to comment below for a free follow and unicorn.

HERE IS A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE FOR YOUR TROUBLE

(Or a snicker doodle if your allergic to chocolate or milk)

            I think thats all I love you so much (I know I said it like a gajillion of times but it's so true) BYE!!!!!! *Troye sivian song starts playing*