Chapter 21: The Stag Party.

A/N: Hey guys! been a while... I know... But I blame my Wifi and school. 1) My Wifi is a real jerk and keeps cutting out and stuff and 2)School gives me homework.... Well I hope this makes up for something... I'm sorry....

John's head had started to spin by the eighth drink (I haven't ever gotten drunk... I know I'm a wimp... SHUT UP but I suppose 8 drinks will make you drunk) soon he was leaning on a practically sober Sherlock who despite having ten drinks was almost immune to drunkenness. Sherlock didn't mind though, it was funny to watch them share secrets and confess loves, except for when a drunk Lestrade had told a very sober Molly he still loved Mycroft while Mycroft was at the lavatory. That's when Molly left crying and broke off their relationship. (sorry lestrolly shippers *hides in corner*) Also John had confessed quite a lot, like about the one time he took drugs despite them being strictly forbidden. After a while of sharing stories and giving gifts to the soon to be couple the stag was supposedly over, however no one left the bar though, they all stayed where they were occasionally getting drinks and laughing in slurred voices.

Sherlock looked at the things he received: Nappies for Hamish, dinnerware (which he didn't understand because they already had some at the flat.), a new duvet, a set of mugs with their names and Mr 1 and Mr 2 printed on them in large calligraphy, and a couple of toys for Hamish. Sherlock did his best to thank them knowing that if John was sober he'd glare at him for not being appreciative. Sherlock looked up from the presents not knowing that he was even looking down till he raised his head. What he saw didn't surprise him though, it was what he was expecting to happen for the whole night, Lestrade straddling his brother and Snogging him with unneeded force. Mycroft was moaning beneath him which only made Sherlock grimace and roll his eyes giving him time to turn to John who was on his side on the bench laughing like a hyena. Sherlock made a face of a grimace and a smile as he stood to go to the bathroom.

When he got to the bathroom he leaned against the sinks and stared into the mirror. His reflection looked familiar, but in an almost distant scary way, as if he had only seen it once or twice. He bit his lip in thought, he felt nervous for tomorrow though he didn't know why. Maybe it was because they had to write their own vows and he was petrified his weren't good enough. he ran them over in his head, although he had been confident before now it seemed to only give him a false sense of comfort. He looked back at the mirror after realizing he was now staring at the sink, his eyes were a soft blue an his hair was black with curls that were now matted to his face. He twisted his lips into a purse and then rubbed his eyes. Well... I might as well get John and go home. He thought quietly, he turned from his leaning stature to the door. He placed a long hand on the cold door knob and continued the motion of turning it. He pulled it open only to be met with Mycroft pushing Lestrade against the wall already enveloped in a kiss.Sherlock groaned and pushed passed them to go find John who was still where he was laughing hysterically. Sherlock walked over to him, "Hey hon' can we go home now?" Sherlock asked picking him up so he wouldn't fall off the edge of the bench. "BUT I'M HAVIN FUN BABY!" John replied laughing and falling into Sherlock's lap. Sherlock groaned again, "You are so smashed, we are going home." Sherlock insisted this time pulling John to his feet. John fell to the ground in a heap which only made Sherlock groan and John clutch his side in a non-stop laughter. Sherlock rolled his eyes and then picked up John off of the bar floor carrying him like a bride. John still laughed, "HEY! Guess what I'm gonna call you?!" John said as they walked out of the bar and into the now black and empty London. Sherlock grimaced slightly, "What?" He said a little harshly. John stopped for a second and leaned against Sherlock breathing in his strong scent of musk. "Sherly. Cos'- cos' you have CURLY hair!" John said proudly as if he had just defied the theory of relativity. Sherlock smiled slightly and tried his best to motion for a taxi. As if by reading his mind one appeared and took them to their flat at 221 B Baker Street. 

    Sherlock thanked the man and handed him money as he retrieved his drunken partner from the other side of the taxi. John giggled again as he slurred a goodbye and staggered to walk with Sherlock. "I AM IIIIINNNN LOOVE WITH YOU!" John slurred to Sherlock and anyone else who happened to have their windows open. "I love you too John." Sherlock replied before getting interrupted by the sounds of hurling coming from John. Sherlock turned to see John in an alley way hanging onto a large trash bin, the nights food and drinks now on the ground and his clothes. Sherlock ran his fingers through his hair tiredly as he walked to retrieve John. He patted his back, and tried his best to help John. John continued to throw up for a couple more minutes then stood up, his back straight to motion that he was good now. 

     Soon after they were up in their flat and Sherlock was tucking John in before going to retrieve Hamish. John groaned in pain, the effects of the alcohol already starting to fade, "I'll be back make sure you drink all that water!" Sherlock insisted motioning to the rather large cup of water on John's bedside. John nodded slowly and picked up the glass taking a long sip and watching Sherlock leave. After a few more minutes Sherlock returned as John took his last sip and sunk into his pillow for a goodnight's rest. Sherlock climbed in next to him and rubbed his arm slightly and whispered "I love you." to an already sleeping John.

       Though Sherlock didn't sleep well that night he was at peace the next morning as he rolled out of bed to get away from a still sleeping John. John stirred slightly his eyes just barely fluttering open to meet the day. "NO! Close your eyes!" Sherlock insisted rushing out of the room, "Why?" John asked slightly confused and disoriented from the nights events. "Because! I can't see you before I see you at the altar! It's awful luck!" Sherlock explained slightly out of breath as he popped his head in with eyes closed. John groaned slightly and then squeezed shut his eyes. "You don't seem like one to believe that stuff Sherlock." John said laughing slightly, Sherlock shrugged even though John couldn't see him. "Well my parents did it and I don't want to take chances!" He insisted as he scurried across the room to fetch his suit. John laughed slightly as he heard Sherlock curse as he bumped into dressers. John's was head swimming in pain but he tried to ignore it, "Have you left yet?" John called out into the now silent room. No answer came so John took it as a yes and opened his eyes. He was met by Sherlock who had open eyes now too, "Sorry I just-" Sherlock tried to explain as he looked at John in love. John returned the look and then looked to the floor, "I love you Sherlock." John said to the ground to keep the promise of not looking at Sherlock. Sherlock smiled and whispered, "I love you too." 

READ BBBBBEEEEEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!1 SRIOUSLEE I NEED YOU ALL TO RRRREEEAAADDD BEELLLOOOOWWWW!!!!! READ OR A MOOSE, HEDGEHOG, and OTTER ALL DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! (NO BUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE READ EVERTHING BELOW!)

A/N: OKAY I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UBER SORRY! But with everything with (in case you don't follow me) this suicide I have been kinda finding it really hard to write. So uhm yeah.... In case you don't know a very close friend of mine just committed suicide and I have been really sad and stuff so yeah I won't go into detail. Also if you could (I promise I won't beg you like this) read my other book- thinger called the Jeremy project, it has to do with this suicide and I REALLY need help with it so just go read that for how you can help me and I love you all very much! Seriously though.... Please go read that and I promise I will reward you... If you read it just go comment on it and I will follow you and dedicate a chapter to you. I love you so much, please help!