Author's Note

Well hi there, looks like you have just finished reading this story. I hope you really like this becuase I am very proud of this fanfiction. It was really fun to write and the support I have gotten when making this always helped me get the motivation to write more. I would spend hours writing as many chapters as I can, and when I would get home from school I would even skip some of my homework to work on this. Thank you guys so much for reading this story and please vote and comment. ;)

          Now I'm going to be lame and write down the characters and give detales on them as if you were intrested! :D lol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

          Katharine Star: Main Character. 12 year old girl from District 12. Plays the 195th Hunger Games. She has dirty blond hair and brown eyes, and also has freckles. Her main weapons are the bow and arrows and knives, though she can use about every weapon. She is violent when needs to be, but only shows her true self around her best and only friend, Danny Mercelly. Her birthday is October 10. Is the victor.

          Danny Mercelly: 12 year old boy from District 12. Plays the 195th Hunger Games, along with Katharine Star. He has thick wavy black hair and deep dark brown eyes. His weapon is the knife. He is very sweet and kind, and has loved Katharine Star since they met. He does all he can to pretect her, even risk his own life. His birthday is September 6. Is the victor.

          Kati Star: 10 year old girl from District 12. She is Katharine Star's little sister. She has brown hair and light brown eyes. She too has freckles. She is super sweet, but terrified of most things. Her birthday is September 22.

          Joan Miller: Only living victor of District 12. She won the games at 15 years old, in the 180th Hunger Games. She is now 25 years old. She is kind and loves to talk to people, and managed to win the Games by not killing, but outsmarting. She has light brown hair and gray eyes, and olive skin.

          Mollie Jefferson: District 12 escort. She has a very light blond coloring of her hair with bright green highlights,and green eyes. She may seem as if she dosn't care about things, but she is caring and very lively.

          Lily Peronce: 12 year old girl from District 11. She plays in the 195th Hunger Games. She has light blond hair and bright green eyes. She uses a bow and arrow. She is kind and sweet and loves music. Her skin is pale, and she is really good at hiding. She dies saving Katharine from a knife that Peter throws.

          Shimmer Vansh: 16 year old girl from District 4. Plays in the 195th Hunger Games. She has curly blond hair and blue-green eyes. She mostly uses a knife, but can also use an ax and soward. She is pretty fisty and cross, and when she kills her victoms, she talks in a sweet evil voice. She dies being punched to death by Danny after she tried to kill Katharine.

          Peter Cress: 15 year old boy from District 4. Plays in the 195th Hunger Games. He has ashy blond hair and hazle eyes. He uses knives and a soward. He is a bit too brave at times, and thinks he can handle things on his own. He dies when Katharine throws a knife at him and it knocks him over a cliff from a steep hill.

          Sundre Hemson: 16 year old girl from District 5. Plays in the 195th Hunger Games. She has long black hair, usually in a high ponytail and she has dark blue eyes. Her main weapon is an axe. She is brave, and has a bit too much determination, and fails at dodging. Dies when Katharine shoots her with an arrow after her attempt to kill Katharine with an axe.

          Tortian Sterm: 18 year old boy from District 1. Plays in the 195th Hunger Games. He has short light brown hair and dark brown eyes and tan skin. Uses a spear. He dies when Lily shoots an arrow at him when he takes some of Lily's and Katharine's stuff with Suzan Hess.

          Shaylee Stunder: 14 year old girl from District 1. Plays the 195th Hunger Games. She has long streaking black hair and piercing green eyes and pale skin. She does not fight, instead she uses the stratagy of taking by pulling a 'Foxface'. She dies when she is attacked by Wolf Mutts.

          Conner Logner: 17 year old boy from District 2. Plays the 195th Hunger Games. He has golden brown hair and dark gray eyes. Uses a knife and spear. Dies when he is shot with an arrow by Lily.

          Suzan Hess: 17 year old girl from District 10. Plays the 195th Hunger Games. She has red hair and sea green eyes and freckles. Pale skin. Is known for chasing down Danny Mercelly and stealing Katharine's and Lily's stuff along with Tortian Sterm. Her death is unknown.

          Morce Cron: 18 year old boy from District 11. Plays the 195th Hunger Games. He has tan skin, golden brown hair and dark brown eyes. Weapon is a sward. He dies when Danny throws a knife at him thinking that he is going to hurt him.

          Chris Hamilton: Host of the Hunger Games. He has been doing it for about 15 years now, first interview was for the 180th Hunger Games. He has a different apperance every year for the Games. For the 195th Games, he died his hair blue and red.

          Patricia: Katharine's stylist. Has creamy blond hair and amber eyes. She loves fashion and is really kind. She agree's that the Hunger Games are terible and should stop, and supports Katharine throughout the Games.

          Olive: Hair stylist of Katharine's prep team. Has short black hair and blue eyes.

          Shelia: Nail stylist of Katharine's prep team. Long blond hair and brown eyes.

          Clair: Makeup stylist of Katharine's prep team. Light blue hair with light purple highlights. She has golden tatoos all over her forehead. Sea green eyes.

          Chason Cross: A.k.a. President Cross. 54 years old, he has been in charge of Panem since age 23. He has short gray hair which is slowly turning white, and blue eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

          Well, hope you liked my Hunger Games fan fiction!!! Remember to vote, comment, and fan! :D If you liked this you can read the sequal on my channel. The title is Scarred. :) Happy reading!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*