Will You Marry Me??

Dedicated to Sritejaachanta

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely sister Tejuuu😘😘Thanks for being my all time bestiee,support and you are my world ra❤Love uuuu😍

*********************

Manu POV:

He gestured them to move and I was stunned seeing the gift he brought for me,my heart stopped beating for a while and my eyes moisturized in happiness.

Mom, Dad I said taking little steps towards them,I am sorry Manu I hurted you and I left you alone for these 2 years dad said taking me into his arms and the tears I hold back made their way out of my eyes.

I love you Dad I said hiding my face in his chest and he caressed my hair with love kissing the partition of my hair.

Happy birthday Didhi Teju said hugging me from back and I am the most happiest person in the world now,my happy tears oozing from my eyes without any stop.

I cherished this happy moments in my dad's arms and mom kissed me on forehead wishing me happy birthday,yes this is really happiest birthday in my life.

And this is all because of Arjun.My eyes started searching for him but I didn't find him around me.

One more surprise is waiting for you Manu go and get it Riya said pointing towards my left,I started moving in that direction.

My way is covered with lights on both sides and rose petals on the ground, every step making me nervous and my heart started beating zillion times per minute.

That path lead me to a place where a man stood in darkness facing his back  towards my direction, Arjun I mumbled placing my hand on his shoulder.

Suddenly lights turned on in that place and I was stunned seeing the scenario.Will you marry me? Is projected in front of me with lights.

I stood their numb don't know how to react, suddenly Arjun go on one knee down in front of me holding a diamond ring in filmy style.

when we first met I had no idea that you would be so important in my life,looking at you make me smile,thinking about you pauses my world for a while,dreaming about you
gives me sleepless nights.

I wanna marry you Manu,I wanna look at you when I wake up in the morning and you are the only one I wanna kiss goodnight.

I love you Manu will you marry me? He confessed his love gazing into my black eyes.Ar.j..un I mumbled slowly.

Ha Manu I know you gone through alot in your past but it's past Manu,it's doesn't matter how the past has been but I promise,our future will be the best anyone has ever seen.

He ended his confession and his eyes staring at me excitedly for my reply.What should I say to him,I know I am already head over heels in his love but something is stopping me to accept that truth.

He deserves the best and everytime I ask my heart it said that I am not the one for him and finally the time arrived to me answer for those two brown eyes.

No Arjun no I am not the one for you,you deserve the best and you know that I am divorce and this world  will never accepts if the Mr.Arjun Prasad Adzi  marry a divorce.I am sorry I said moving away from him,I know he felt heart broken after listening to my words.