Birthday Surprise!!

Manasa POV:

I was scared after seeing Rahul and his words still ringing in my ears.I don't know what to do to protect my family from him.Such an idiot he is,I never expected he would black mail me like this to hire my property.

What should I do to make Dad trust me,he even don't want to see my face.My brain totally messed with thoughts and my heart still crying for my fate.

With these thoughts I entered into my flat and rested myself on my bed without eating anything, who like to eat when your heart is dying to see your loved ones.

Within few minutes I drifted off into sleep.Suddenly my phone started ringing and I answered it with my eyes half open.

Manu it's an emergency please open your door soon,Riya said panicking and I rushed towards to unlock my door of my flat.

When I opened the door my friend dashed into my flat shouting Happy birthday Manu in union.

Thank you so much guys,I said with full of happiness.Come let's cut the cake Bhai said grabbing my hand.

Soon my dining table filled with cakes brought by my friends.Everyone brought a special cake for me and I was surprised.

Where is Arjun? I asked before taking the knife into my hands,Bhai is out of town he will reach here by tomorrow evening Janu said rolling her eyes.

Now enough of your questions come cut the cake Riya said patting my back and I blew the candel,everyone started smashing cake on other's faces and my empty soulless flat filled with smiles and screams.

After long fight with cake they filled my lap with lots of gifts they brought for me.

Wow Riya these are very beautiful I said looking those bangles she gifted to me,she know my taste very well.Now unpack my gift Janu said handing me her gift pack and I started removing the cover with enthusiasm.

Finally I unpacked all those gifts and everyone tried their best to make me happy and I am very lucky to have this people in my life.

After having lot of fun we all headed to sleep at 2:00 am, I am feeling a bit disappointed because I missed those two brown eyes.

Why didn't he even wished me don't he know my birthday,may be he slept,how could he sleep without wishing me?I will kill him if he don't wish me in the morning.

As we slept late we all woke up very late almost in the lunch time,Bhai and Jai went to attend a meeting in the office so we girls having fun in my flat.

Janu where the hell is your brother even he didn't answering my calls I  pissed off throwing my mobile on the couch.For the first time Manasa Vyas is waiting for someone's wishes.

I don't know why but I feel incomplete without him on my special day.He even don't bother to call me or to inform me before leaving Mumbai.

Riya don't he know today is my birthday I asked Riya who is very busy in watching Nene raja nenu mantri movie trailer.

He know about you very well more than you know about yourself Manu,so I am sure he is aware of your birthday she said taking her eyes off the laptop screen.

Then why he didn't wished me and why he went to attend a meeting missing my special day I said raising my voice and she started laughing.

Why are you laughing idiot, I yelled at her but still a smile playing on her lips making me more frustrated.

Here someone is badly missing Arjun and complaining on him like a girlfriend so it made me laugh she said teasingly wrapping her hands around my neck.