Riya's Wedding day

Manu Pov:

Manu beta, I forgot the jewelry box in the car.Can you go and bring the jewelry box, Ankitha aunty asked me and I left to the parking area.

I collected the jewelry box in the car and entered into the Mandap again.I saw Arjun walking towards me,He wore a white shirt and royal green colour coat.The top buttons of his shirt are undone. He is looking like a Greek god.His mesmerizing brown eyes glittering with a spark. Oh god Manu stop checking him, I said to myself and soon I averted my gaze on him.

 Oh god Manu stop checking him, I said to myself and soon I averted my gaze on him

Hai!!Firebrand he greated me with a warm smile.

Hai Mr.Arjun Prasad Adzi I emphasized the word "Adzi".

Hey como'n Manu don't call me like that he said with a smile.

What's wrong in it Mr.Adzi, I questioned him.

To the rest of  this world I am Mr.Adzi but to you I am your Arjun he said and our eyes locked for a second.

My Arjun?what did he mean by saying this,Did he mean he is mine?I lost in my thoughts.

I mean your friend Arjun,he said with a smile. I think he knows what I am thinking. But how did he knew?Did he read my brain?

What is it? He asked pointing towards the jewelry box in my hand,making me come into this world.

Oh god aunty asked me to bring this.Meet u later Arjun, I said and rushed into Riya's room.

Riya's POV:

Today is my wedding,my heart filled with lot of mixed emotions.After the beauticians completed my make up I looked into the mirror.

I was wearing a reddish orange wedding lehenga paired with little dark color blouse,both the lehenga and the blouse are heavily designed with diamond stones and crystal beads.I am wearing diamond vintage, kundan necklace and earnings which matches my dress.My hair is braided in Indian style with flowers and decorated with pearl drops set.

Riya,jai totally get mad,after seeing you in this wedding  lehenga.You are looking gorgeous,Manu said with a grin and I blushed.

After waiting for 15 minutes Manu and Kavya took me to the kalyan Mandap.

I entered into the kalyan Mandap and Manu made me sit in front of Jai, I didn't see Jai's face because they placed a curtain as a partition between us.

Pandit chanted some mantras and asked us to repeat them. Later it's time for kanya danam(offering the bride). My parents washed Jai's feet considering him as lord Vishnu and placed my hand in his hand,giving him the responsibility to protect me,love me and stay with me in up and downs of our life.

 My parents washed Jai's feet considering him as lord Vishnu and placed my hand in his hand,giving him the responsibility to protect me,love me and stay with me in up and downs of our life