Dear Diary!! Part 3

Thanks to WritersInspiration8 for the beautiful cover.

**************

Dear Dairy!!

Manu,listen don't take me wrong but I saw Rahul now in the traffic jam,his car passed from beside me and I saw a girl sitting beside him in his car.

Comm'on Riya,she may be his friend or someone like his business partner I said,supporting my husband.

But Manu,he lied to u right, if she is with his friend then why he said that he is in a meeting, Riya snapped.

I don't know Riya but I am sure that there is a reason behind his Lie,and I think he will tell me about this,once he reached home,so stop arguing with me Riya I said.

Okay I will stop talking about this matter but remember trusting too much will hurt you too much so please be careful Manu,I will pick up you in 15 minutes she said and hung up the call.

We both had our dinner and I reached home at 10:00pm but Rahul still didn't come back from office.

I dailled his number but no response so I gave up and drifted off into sleep.

The next day morning I opened my eyes and saw my Rahul sleeping beside me with cute smile on his lips.I really love his postures in sleep.

I wake up and went to took shower, when I stepped out of the washroom I saw Rahul talking in his phone with someone.

By seeing me he hung up the call and shifted his gaze on me.

I think someone is very busy, they even don't have time to spend with me,I pouted.

Sorry Manu,I am little bit busy in work,he said making puppy face and I smiled.

Rahul, yesterday you said that you have to attend a very important meeting right,I asked him and I can clearly see change in his expression.

Yes,he said staring some where in our room.

So what happened, is it succeed or not? I extended our conversation thinking he may say something about yesterday's incident.

Yeah,it held good he said after few seconds and walked into the washroom without waiting for a second.

What happened to this guy suddenly, "don't trust too much Manu,it may hurt you"Riya words flashed in my brain.

Stop thinking too much Manu,he is your husband and you have to trust him I said to myself checking my stupid thoughts aside.

*************
Days passing like minutes, every day my feelings on Rahul increasing,but he never exposed his feelings on me.

Buzz..buzz..my phone vibrated and It is a message from Teju.

Didhi, I want to meet you urgently,I read the message and called her.

Teju what happened is everything okay,I asked worriedly.

Ha didhi,I will tell you once we meet, I am in Waterzone restaurant,is it okay for you to meet me now,she said.

I will be there in 15:00 I said and drove towards the restaurant.

I reached there and saw Teju and Riya waiting for me.

What's Riya doing here,they both waved a hai and I frowned in confusion.

What happened? I questioned once I occupied a seat next to Teju.