The Journey

Hey lovelies I am back with a new update,here you go.

Happy Reading😊

*****************
Arjun POV:

The next morning we all packed everything for our trip,Rohan already managed everything in Goa,our stay,food everything he planned carefully.

Of course it's not at all necessary to plan particularly,if we boys are going alone but now there are girls with us and that to Riya is pregnant so we need to take care of every little thing.

I informed to my friends that Zoya also want to join in our trip and without any second thoughts they accepted of course my gang is always ready to welcome new friends but me I am not interested to take her along with us if I didn't left without any choice.

I ordered the maids to place our bags and required things in our car and we all started from my house.

I,Zoya and Janu traveling in my car while Riya and Jai took their car, Rohan said he will join with us on the way along with Manu.

As per our plan we all are waiting in a coffee shop where Rohan and Manu is supposed to come.After waiting for 10 minutes my girl along with Rohan entered into the coffee shop.

She wore denim colour jeans and white knee length top,looking very simple and cute as always.

I ordered coffee for all of us and after having hot coffee with small chit chat we started our journey towards Goa.

Now my girl,I and Zoya traveling in my car,living those love birds their privacy,but what to do here no one bother to give space for me and my girl.

Our journey going very calm,my girl sit so silent like someone locked her mouth listening to the songs playing in the radio of my car.

So Manu,you are Riya's close friend Zoya questioned my girl and she nodded her head with a smile.

So you are only Riya's friend, I muttered and she puzzled for my question.

No no Arjun, I am your friend too,so know don't get angry on me man she said trying to make me cool.

No need to give forced answers, you never feel me like your friend right, I said averting my gaze on her.

Dare if you say that,not only Riya you people are very important to me and I love you all man,she said rolling her eyes trying to give me a convincing answer.

So you love me right,I asked and the very next moment I  bitted my lips for the words I said un-intentionally.

An awkward silence occupied between us,I don't have any clue what thoughts running in her brain.

I mean you love all of us equally right I said to balance the situation and she smiled in acceptance.

Thank god,she didn't miss understood me, but you don't know what I mean Manu.I really want to ask you whether you love me or not?I love you Manu I said in my mind again and again staring on the reflection of my girl in the mirror.

After continuous journey of 4 hours our car halted in front of a restaurant to have lunch.

I informed Jai and Rohan to reach the restaurant,they missed our path in the middle,i didn't noticed that they are not following me, of course no one can catch my speed.

After waiting for more than 15 minutes they reached to the restaurant,the minute they entered into the restaurant Rohan started shouting on me for my speed while Jai supporting him.