Don't leave my hands

Jai's POV:

Don't leave my hands Jai, she screamed.

Okay okay cool sweet heart,I don't leave your hands, I assured her.But try to open your eyes while driving I chuckled.

This bike is too heavy Jai,so stop chuckling she said in a cold voice.

Today I again came late to meet her,as a punishment she asked me to teach her how to drive a bike. I agreed and took her to a deserted place and started teaching her.

Boooooom!

Hey Riya are you okay?I asked her in worry.

Yes I am first took this stupid bike up on me she said in a low voice.

I quickly stood up and set the bike in correct position and then grabbed Riya's hand to make her stand.

O.M.G. Jai its too heavy,you know she said by cleaning dust on her dress.

I know, my poor bullet( bike).I said without averting my gaze on my bike.Hey let's start again she asked.

No Riya I think it's better to my bike if you quit I said.You idiot, let's start again she said by hitting me.

We spend half of our day like this.she always used to fall,scolding my bike for it's weight, hitting me when I chuckled and at last she learned driving.

Hey Jai I think now I can drive alone she said in a confident tone.

But I think you need some practice before driving alone I said to save my bike from her,but she didn't listen to me and asked me to get down.

I stood a side and she started driving.To my surprise she is driving my bike without falling or losing her balance.She is a very fast learner. After 15 min she parked the bike and the very next moment she jumped into my arms.

Oh my god! Jai I learned how to drive, she screamed in joy.

Yes darling you are.I said by tapping my hand on her back.

Let's celebrate it Jai,Let's go she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards my bike.

I drove her to our favorite restaurant. she ordered our favorite food and we started eating.I can clearly see happiness in her black eyes.I love her smile a lot and I can do anything to make her happy.

Manu's POV:

Arjun how is it I asked him by showing a gold ring.He nodded his head in negative.

Today Arjun came to my apartment and asked me to help him to buy a gift for Riya on her weeding day.Now I am with him in a big mall in the city.

I,Arjun,Jahnavi,Rohan,Jai we all became good friends these days.Sometimes I am taking Jai's side to tease Riya.

Till 2 hours we are searching for a gift.First we decided to buy a designer Saree,later ear rings,now rings but nothing impressed Arjun.

Every time I select the best from which the sales man shows me and every time he rejects it by saying some stupid reason.

See this I showed him a platinum bracelet. No I think Riya didn't like it. he said without any expression.

If you know what Riya likes and dislikes then why did you bought me here?You are just annoying me Arjun, I yelled at him.

He looked at me in shock, the next minute he stood up from the chair and started walking out of the mall.

Oh shit!what I have done?He's leaving. I quickly grabbed my mobile&handbag and followed behind him.

Arjun!I called out running after him.I am sorry Yarr!I walked in front of him not allowing him to walk.

I said it because I was mad,till morning we are revolving around the shops but you didn't like anyone of my choice.I said but he continued to walk not even sparing me a second glance.

Too much attitude huh?I asked but he didn't responded,and started his car.

Okay then go, but I don't come until you forgive me.I stood here like this what ever will happen,even a car hits me,whether those boys staring at me,...I think my trick worked on him. He came out of the car and walking towards me.

Arjun's POV:

I reached near her and a smile occupied my lips by seeing her cute puppy expression.

Thank God you smiled she said in relief.Yes Firebrand shall we continue our shopping I said with the same smile.

Yes Mister.Arjun but I am very hungry so first I need something to eat she said.

I drove her to a near by restaurant and we placed our order.

Actually,selecting gift for Riya is just a cause.I already decided the gift which I am giving on the weeding day, but I want to spend time with Manu so I used this as a reason.

These days it's became very difficult to me to stay away from her.I just want to confess my feeling and I just want to stay with her all the time.By staring into her little black eyes.

Arjun what are you thinking,waiter placed our food eat na. Manu's voice made me come out of my deep thoughts I mean from her thoughts.

We finished our food and again reached to the mall.This time I decided to go with her selection without any argument. I think she was very tired with my behavior.

Arjun look at this.I think this is perfect for Riya and I am sure she will definitely love this she said with a mouth full of smile showing me a pearl diamond necklace set.

I think this is perfect for Riya and I am sure she will definitely love this she said with a mouth full of smile showing me a pearl diamond necklace set

Pack it, I said to the sales man.

You really liked it?or accepted it because,I yelled at you before she asked me.

You know the reason right then why are you questioning me, I said in a low voice.Her face fell down and I can't control myself to laugh.

She glared at me for few seconds but later she gave me her breath taking smile.

After buying some cosmetics for her we left from the mall.

I am driving the car,she is sitting in the passenger seat looking outside through the window.

Thanks for giving me your time Ms.Firebrand I said.

No mention Mr. Arjun Prasad she said with a smile.

Later the drive went silently and we reached her apartment.Good night she said by getting down from my car.
Good night I said and starred at her until she disappeared from my sight.

***********
Hey guys!! another update, hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you all 😘