Ms.Firebrand

Arjun's POV:

Today is Jai's engagement.He is not only my cousin but also a close friend of mine.We reached the function hall and Jai stood beside Riya on the stage.They are really made for each other.

Jai wore royal blue colour suit which matches Riya's dress and a white button up shirt shirt inside the suit.He is looking more handsome today.

Jahnavi (Jai's sister) asked me to receive her friends who are waiting outside the function hall.While I am walking towards the entrance a girl slipped and I caught her by placing my right hand around her waist.

She opened her eyes.My eyes met with her black ones.She is looking very pretty. Her little eyes blinking for every second.Her soft hair touching my hand and her rosy lips making me loss my sanity.

She is staring at me and if we stand like that even for a second I will definitely do something stupid,so I waved my hand in front of her eyes to bring her in to this world.

She quickly straightened herself and I said "hey be careful i am not here always to caught you" but she didn't responded and started moving from there.

But I grabbed her hand,she turned back and again our eyes met.You even didn't said thanks to me,I said.she glared at me and said "if you didn't caught me then some one else will do it first leave my hand "

I gave her a confused look and said "why are you so rude" instead of answering my question she hardly pulled her hand and moved from there.Ms.Fire brand, I mumbled and moved towards the entrance.

Manu's POV:

Somehow party is going on quietly without any flaws.Riya and Jai exchanged rings and panditji announced their marriage date.Its exactly 1 month 10 days from today.

Many guests leaving to their homes after having lunch happily and Riya's parents are busy in giving send off to the guests.

Jai is busy on a phone call for 15:00 min so I think Riya needs my company.So I reached the stage and stand beside her.she looked at me and gave me a smile.

Actually I just started searching for you,Riya said.I know you are feeling bored because your guy is busy with some one on the phone,I said with a wink on my face.

She glared at me and I started laughing.Later she also gave me a smile and said one of Jai's friends missed the engagement and he is busy in scolding him.

I smiled.Hey Manu wait I will introduce you to Jai's cousins with that she dragged me to the corner of the stage where one boy and a girl is busy in their talks.

Arjun,she called a man who is standing opposite to me by facing his back towards us. He turned back and my eyes went wide when I saw that man. He is the same man who caught me without slipping.

This is Jahnavi, Jai's sister.Riya said pointing a girl standing beside that brown eyes guy.

Jahnavi smiled at me and we both shook our hands.Then riya pointed towards that man and said this is Arjun,Jai's cousin.

I gave him a forced smile and he gave me a breath-taking smile. Yes, not only his eyes but also his smile is breath-taking

And guys this is,Riya opened her mouth to introduce me but Arjun interrupted her.

I know she is "Ms.Fire brand" he said with a smirk on his face,Riya and Jahnavi looking at him with a confused face and I glared at him.But he continued to say.

Yes,she don't know how to thank and she is very rude too.See how she is glaring at me,he said by looking straightly into my eyes.

Mr.Arjun, why should I be polite to you?I said in a cold voice.

Cool,Ms.Fire brand, he chuckled and this time my temper level raised to peaks. Mr.Arjun I am telling you for the first and also the last time don't dare to call me like that,I said with an angry and irritated voice and left from there.

How dare this guy to call me like that,even we don't know each other but he gave me a nick name.I hate u,I hate u Mr.Arjun I said to myself to cool down my anger.

After giving send off to Jai's family we reached Riya's house. Now we are seating in Riya's room,on her bed.Riya is talking continuously without any break.

I think you are very Happy today,I said. She hugged me tightly and said Yes Manu I am very very Happy because Now I am officially Jai's wife.I mean half wife,right and this is all because of you.Thank you so much Manu.

Idiot, I am your friend and no need of thanks and sorry.I said and we both started laughing.

Okay okay,now I am really tired, let's go to sleep she said and we settled on either sides of the bed.Soon Riya drifted off into sleep but for me sleep is very far.Staring into the ceiling my thoughts ran into my past.

One day dad asked me to cancel all my weekend plans and stay in the home. I don't know why but I decided to do it because dad never take "No" as an answer.

Next day morning Mom woke me up and asked me to get ready soon.she asked me to wear a Saree and started making me like a doll.I am totally confused for her behavior. I don't know what's happening here. I asked her what's going on and in low voice she replied that Dad's friends family is coming to see me.

What? I screamed in shock.Don't worry manu they are just coming to see you mom said. she also said that its dads decision and its better if I don't argue on it.

But how should I keep calm.I know about dad, he didn't bother about anyone and his decision is final.But it's my life and without asking me they took their own decisions and ordering me do what they said.It's really disgusting.

********

Hii!! readers.

How manu faced this situation??

I tried to write a little big chapter to satisfy you all. Hope u all enjoyed reading it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.