Confused Manu??

Dear silent readers please do vote I think you know there is a star button to push if you like my novel...

Thanks to my constant readers who supporting me in this journey😘😘

*******************

Arjun POV:

I love you Arjun she blurted out taking my hand into her and I was shocked as well as confused for her unwanted proposal.

Are you kidding I said grabbing my hand back.

No Arjun,I am serious and I am clear that I love you she said staring into my eyes.

Actually I want to wait until you reciprocate my feelings but Arjun, Mom yesterday informed me that Dad is planning to fix my marriage with his best friend's son,she continued and I was listening to her in shock.

So I don't have more time to wait Arjun,tell me did you Love me she ended her confession and boring into my brown eyes with mixed feelings.

I took a heavy breathe and started.Zoya you are a good friend of mine,I never even dare to think you as my partner I mumbled and her face fell down.

Look Zoya you have all the qualities a boy need in his partner but I am not the one for you Zoya,try to understand I tried to explain her.

Did you love someone else she asked sipping her coffee.

I kept quiet for a while.Common Arjun,answer my question she demanded.

Yes Zoya I am madly in love with someone,she occupied my heart,my brain and she is my everything now.

Her thought itself made me smile,tears in her eyes hurts me like hell,it's not only love Zoya it's a feeling more than love,I love her more than my life I said in a single breathe.

Your words itself told me how much you love her but I am really feeling jealous of her Arjun,I  am going to miss you she said and a lone tear escaped from her eye.

I am sorry Zoya,I said placing my hand on her and she forced a smile.

Then after talking for few minutes we both left to our house,it's too late to go to Manu's place so I canceled my plan.

By the way Arjun you didn't tell me her name,Zoya asked entering into my house.

I will definitely tell you once she accepted my love I said and she gave me a surprised look.

You didn't tell her yet,she asked and I nodded.

What if she reject you? She questioned sitting on the couch.

I know she love me but if she rejects me I will propose to her until she realized her love on me, I concluded and left to my room.

I change to my night pants and landed my body on my bed.

When Zoya proposed to me I was stunned but thank god she understood my love on Manu.

When she asked what if that girl reject  your love my gut feeling said that it will never going to happened.

Of course I don't think any girl can reject Mr.Arjun Prasad Adzi,I smiled at my thoughts and drifted off into sleep.

Next morning Zoya is leaving to Bangalore and I was happy for that.If she stay here a guilt feeling of hurting her will hunt me.