The big mistake of my life?

Janu's POV:

Speak out janu,we want answers, jai bhai again yelled at me and tears started rolling out of my eyes.

After gathering all my strength, I decided to tell them the reason behind my suicide attempt.

Virat....I mumbled.

Virat..who is he? dad exclaimed.

My boyfriend...sorry ex- boyfriend I wishpered.

Janu,what are speaking tell us clearly baby mom asked me by caressing my hand.

I nodded and started narrating my bitter love story.

Virat, is my senior and family friend to my best friend Meera.

One day two of my seniors ragged me, On that time virat saved me from them.

We both became good friends and I attracted to his helping nature, intelligence and every thing.

Soon I totally fallen for him. Three  months back he proposed to me and I accepted to his proposal.

I thought that I will tell you all about my love once I completed my studies,but suddenly..

Suddenly what happened,Arjun bhai snapped and I  jerked in fear.

Calm down Arjun,let her continue Manu stopped bhai and I continued.

Few days back,after completion of our classes, I dropped meera at her house,on the way back to home I noticed that meera left her phone in my car,so I turned my car back to return her phone.

I reached to her house and saw Virat bike in front of her house.I decided to surprise them and entered into her house calmly.

But the scene in front of my eyes stopped my breath.

My sobs increased...

Virat sleeping in meera's lap and playing with her fingers.

I stood their numb..

Successful we are going with our plan,are you happy baby.Virat asked meera.

Of course Virat,poor janu she totally fallen for you,but she don't know that you are mine, only mine, meera said and they both started laughing.

I don't know what to do..

I quickly left from the place and reached home.What plan,they are talking about.

"You are mine,only mine" meera voice echoed in my ears.

I started digging the truth and soon I  found the fact.

Fact...what fact?dad asked me.

Meera and Virat are lovers and they both cheated me for my property I said between my sobs and mom took me into her embrace.

My best friend and my lover cheated me,I can't able to take that pain so I..

So you decided to end your life,don't you think about your family,who love you to the core, Bhai yelled at me and tears continuously flowing from my eyes.

Don't cry princess, please don't cry dad started tapping my back.

We love you princess, never ever thought to go away from us..dad said and I hugged dad tightly.

Sorry dad, I love you all I said and dad wiped my tears.

Dont worry janu we all are there for u so be strong, Riya bhabhi said to me.

And that idiot he will definitely pay for this janu, Arjun bhai said by clenching his hand in anger.

He is the big mistake of my life,I hate you virat.... I said in my heart.