If you smile then we smile!!!

Manu's pov:

Days passing and janu discharged from hospital.Her family trying their level best to make her normal.

The next day of her suicide, I again received roses from the mystery guy along with a letter with words that 'if I am not interested to meet him then he will wait until I want to see him",by reading that words a small smile occupied my lips but I don't know why.

Every one got busy in their works Since one week but Today we planned to go for a outing so I decided to beg my Hitler boss for permission to take half.

I reached his cabin and after listening to me as usual he barked at me but granted me leave in a deal to work extra time tomorrow.

Buzz buzz my phone vibrated and I picked it into my hands.It is a message from Riya.

Riya:Hey Manu,we will pick you at your apartment at 4:00pm.

I: okay but what about Janu is she coming are not??

Riya: yes she is,Rohan and Arjun convinced her to join with us, we are planned this to change her mood right.

I: Hmm..yes...

Riya: okay c.u in the evening..bye baby...

I: bye😆

After completing my work I reached to my flat.It was already 3:00 pm so I decided to get ready.

I took a shower and dressed into simple pink salwar with matching bangles and ear rings.

Buzz buzz...

I picked my phone and it is a message from Riya informing that they are waiting at the entrance.

I reached to the main gate of my apartment and saw Jai and Riya waiting for me in their car.

Hey hai I wished them with smile.

Hai manu get in Riya said and Jai unlocked the back seat door.

Where is Arjun and Bhai I asked with a blank expression.

Yah,they will join with us on the way Riya said and I nodded.

By the way what's the plan I asked and Riya shrugged her shoulder like she too don't know.

Then where we are going I asked and Jai said that Arjun and Bhai planned something.

Our car stopped near a coffee shop and I found bhai and Arjun talking with each other and Janu stood beside them.

Hai guys Bhai waved his hand noticing us and Arjun smiled at us.We all entered into the coffee shop and ordered hot coffee for all.

I don't know what happening between those boys,Arjun Jai and Bhai discussing something and jai suddenly started arguing with Bhai.

These guys are very though to understand I sighed and started enjoying my coffee.

Janu's pov:

I really don't like to come out, I just need my space but Arjun bhai and Rohan dragged me with them.

I started sipping the hot coffee and suddenly I don't know why but Jai bhai and Rohan started arguing.

Guys what happened I asked after 5 min and they both turned towards me.

Janu look Rohan is telling that no one can beat him in a car race bhai said in a angry voice.

What Mr.Rohan did you know the spelling of race I asked sarcastically.

Janu don't mess with me,its not good for you he said massaging his temples.

Oh if you really think no one can beat you in car race then I will definitely prove that you are wrong I said by raising my eye brow.

How? Will you going to compete with me he asked with a smirk.

No my bhai will prove you that you are wrong i said with a frown.

Who?Jai ? He asked me with a confused face.

No Arjun Bhai I said.

What? No janu I am not interested in races Arjun bhai snapped.

No bhai its a issue of prestige I said and dragged him towards our car and everyone followed us.

After driving for 30min We reached to a deserted area.

It's perfect place for racing,now listen who will came first after reaching that pole will win I said pointing towards a pole far a way from us.

Janu is it necessary now Arjun bhai asked and I nodded my head like it will...

Arjun bhai took his car and Rohan took Jai bhai's car.

Three....two.....one....go I shouted and they both started their race.

They both maintaining equal speed and no one crossing others car.

Suddenly Rohan's car crossed bhais car and my heart started beating very fast but soon bhai took the first place.

Common bhai...common I started encouraging bhai...Jai Bhai took my side but Riya and Manu took Rohan's side.

Bhais car almost reached the pole and Bhai turned his car towards us.

Manu you still have chance to shift your team if you want then you will I said with a smirk.

No need Janu Riya said and turned her face to the opposite side.

Guys you are fighting like rivals for many years Jai Bhai said but we are busy in encouraging our boys.

Now they both are in the same line.They are few feet away from the Final point.

Everyone faces filled with excitement and I know my Bhai will win.

Common bhai I shouted but know Rohan's car took the first place my excitement reached to peak stage.

Common bhai...common I continuously shouting...

Yahoooo...I screamed in joy when bhais car reached the final point.

I rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Now I think someone came to know that he is just a losser I said looking in to Rohans eyes by giving my award winning smile.

I think someone is very happy he said with a mouth full of smile and my eyes widened.

Yes I am very happy..These few minutes I totally forgot everything and started behaving like a kid..

And all because of these guys...

Janu,Bhai called me and I came out my thoughts.

Look Janu few hours back you are very moody but now you are smiling like you won a gold medal in Olympics.

I thought know you can understand that nothing is permanent, our worries,pain,nothing if we decide to smile then nothing can stop us to smile he said wrapping his hand on my shoulder.

Janu,remember one thing we love you a lot, if you smile then we smile, a single tear in your eyes hurt us like hell,jai bhai said by caressing my hair.

And my eyes filled with happy tears.How lucky I am to have people like this, love u bhai love you all a lot, I said and hugged my sweet bro's and they hugged me back.

Oh god too much sentiment devil...Rohan said in a sing song way..

You don't call me like that I said hitting his hand.

Devil..devil he continuously repeating the same word and I started chasing my best enemy.

Common if you can? Then catch me! he said with a smirk and I started running behind him...

To be continued...

*************

Hey peeps!!!

Here is the next chapter...

Do vote and comment..

Love
Kranthi....