Chapter Thirteen - Junior

Okay so here is a new chapter. Hope you all like it. I spent a lot of time on it and so on and so on. I'll be working on the new chapter sa soon as I can. Sorry if this one seems really short. Again, hope you like it. ^-^

-Emilie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter Thirteen

Junior

Zachary's P.O.V

 Without a second of hesitation I grabbed my coat and began to slide on my shoes looking all the counter for my car keys. I need to hurry. Jimmy needs me. He needs me now. 

"Hmmm.....Zac?" Ethan's voice pretured the shuffling of papers, as I spotted my keys. "Gotta Go." I replied jolting backwards then speeding out of the apartment and towards the door. I wasn't really thinking. I was just letting my instinct keep me going, along with some adrenalian. 

A good amount of that.

I ran out of the apartment complex, almost running into a sleepy looking guy, and jumped into my car. 

I was pedal to the metal as I sped out of the parking lot. I needed to get to the hospitial, and I really really need to hurry.

Aubrey's P.O.V

The door slammed shut.

Ethan I just sat there stunned for a few seconds. It didn't seem like he knew much about what was happening either. Right now I was so confused. One second Pucker was talking to his brother on the phone. The next second he was running out the door with no explanation.

Confusion is probably an understatement.

Though after a few minutes with Ethan and I looking at the door, he finally looked at me and I looked at him. "I'll drop you off at your apartment." He said as he took a bite of his oatmeal.

I nodded my head as I took a sip of the coffee he had made me this morning while Pucker was still -technically- in bed. It was still burning hot, but that's how I prefered it. The sweet taste of honey rang through me mouth. Letting my taste buds exlode in a beautiful harmoney. 

After a few minutes of small talk between Ethan and I, and adding some mental notes to Pucker's story, we got into his car.

He began to drive me back to my place, but I stopped him, I needed to go to the 'office' and maybe edit some parts of the first part of the story. I was able to get Ethan to stop about a block away and with that he left. I walked along the sidewalk. Mentally just a million miles away.

I was back at the beach, that I had mentally escaped to yesterday.

I want to go there.

I sighed as I realized that, this daydream, it won't ever happen. I gawned on the inside of my lips as I walked through the door and up the stairs. The office was pretty empty today. People here and there, but it's never really full.

Too many different schedules, too many different class times. 

Which reminds me, I have a class tonight. I can't miss that- again.