Chapter Fourteen - Later

Hey guys, sorry I have been taking so long. I've been busy. So, other than that small/pointless explanation- hope you enjoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter Fourteen 

Later

Zachary's P.O.V

 Two months had passed since the birth of James, a lot had happened. Games all around, wins here- falls to defeat theres. It seemed like everything was happening so quickly. Barbie and I got our work done, though some days she was busy with either school or some illness. Though so far, everything was going according to plan. 

There was only a few months till the big tourney and everything was getting tense. Though I made sure, during this tense time, to stay in touch with Jimmy, Rachael, and James. I made visits every other week for at least a day or two. Though that, at the moment, wasn't at the top of my mind.

It was November.

I had to figure out if I was going to stay at the college for Winter break, go with Ethan to his family's house, or go home.

My mind was full of blurred ideas, and plans. Nothing permanute. Just ideas here and there. 

Aubrey's P.O.V

I twiddled my thumbs as Jack went over some of the stuff I had written for what we called, The Howard story.  I couldn't read his face. I was so unsure at this moment. Did he like it? Who knows. Do I have to totally trash it? Maybe. 

Though, again, who knows.

Jack grunted as he leaned against his desk, handing me back my paper. 

"Well, so far, it's good. You have the basic feel of it, but Ms. St.Claire- you only have the tip of the iceberg. I want the details that readers are aching for-" Jack said as his eyes dashed around the room. All the while his fingers lightly tapped on his desk. 

"Like, for example why isn't Zachary drafted yet? How has he, one of the top players in College hockey, been able to dodge the draft?" Jack began as he moved his shoulders very animatedly. I crossed my legs, taking in all his words.

"I want the real story Aubrey, the real story." He finished as he motioned for me to stand up, which I did. He both walked to his office door, all the while I straightened out my shirt. 

"Now, I want you to get that information. Then come back, and we'll have a little talk." Jack said as he opened the door, and once I stepped out, then shut it. I gulped as I clutched the papers clsoe to my chest. It had been almost 3 months, and still I didn't even have enough to ice the cake. From what Jack was, basically, saying I didn't even have a good amount of good imformation to write the introduction.

I slowly shuffled over to my desk and took a seat. I only had a few minutes before I needed to head to my class. Though I didn't want to go. I wanted to take a nap, on my bed, with a billion blankets over me. 

Though I couldn't.

Jimmy's P.O.V

I let out a heavy breath as leaned forward. My heart was racing, as sweat raced down the side of my face. Practice had been a long one tonight. Babs was really pushing us. 

Ty threw me a towel, as he plopped down next to me. 

I smiled as I gripped the towel and buried my face into it. Ty and I were roomies on the road, and at the moment we were in Tampa. Later tonight we would be facing the Bolts. Even though I was very confident, mainly due to our history against them, I still had enough to fear.