Chapter Five - Game 1 (part 2)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter Five -----------> Game 1

Zachary's P.O.V

My stick moved much faster than I thought if would, I was able to scoop the puck and send it back through my legs to Ethan. With that move I bolted forward beginning our attack. Ethan kept the puck for a second, as if he was contemplating on what to do with it, but without a second to waste as an opposing forward advanced on him he passed the puck to David out other first line forward. David held it and looked around before he began to skate.

I on the other hand was making my way up ice just as fast as the puck was.

David was dekeing the puck in and out of his legs as another forward was coming at him. I took my time to get open and ready, so I could make a break away and score out first goal. Though just as fast as we gained control, the other team gained it.

The forward swipped it from David and began to head back where Ethan was left as the only defense before they got to the goalie. Many thoughts flew through my mind as I began to skate back as fast as I could.

Though luckily Pete was already back there trying to swipe the puck back.

Even though Pete is a friend of mine, I have to say he sucks at stealing pucks. He couldn't get it, it was up to Ethan. From the look he was giving the forward I knew one thing would come out of it.

The forward was dekeing while Ethan stood his ground just giving the forward a look of determination. In a split second, Ethan sped forward shoulder up. He crashed into the forward, destroying him in the process. It was a damn good clean hit. The puck skidded back to Tomas our goalie. As quickly as he could he grabbed the puck and tossed it up to David.

All the while, the forward Ethan had destroyed was needing help getting up from where he laid a few feet away from the collision. Ethan on the other hand was perfectly fine and skating a bit forward getting into his position.

Finally back in action.

Aubrey's P.O.V

 I was jam packed in my seat, while two huge dudes sat around me. God this sucked. Though I have to say the game was so far, enjoyable. Even with my 'situation'. 

Suddenly I jumped a bit, I dug through my pockets to find my phone vibrating. 

I brought it up to my ear as I answered "Hello?"

"You BITCH!" A yell rang through my ear. I let out a sigh through, as I clearly knew who was calling me the bitch. "Yes, Rachael?" I questioned as roars from the crowd and announcers rang out........being really annoying.

"You were on TV!? TV!?!?! You're at the Game & YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME! EXPLAIN!!" She whined. Oh Lordy. 

"Yes, I am on Tv....I have to come to all their games....all of them. Okay Rach, all of them. I get one seat, uno. This is what I have to work with." I explained in a very monotone voice as I grinned. Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.

"Bitch." She growled right before she hung up. I just smiled as I stuffed my phone in my pocket and went back to the game. 

Zachary's P.O.V

A lot of time has passed in the first period, and nothing has really happened. It's really just been a huge game of keep a way. Which, by the look on his face, you could tell coach was pissed off. Awesome. 

I could feel his glares on me. Fucking Fabulous! 

Right now Ethan was dealing with some forwards & I knew that I have had enough of this bullshit. I skated 'backwards' towards Ethan & made myself open.