He's Being Weird [16]

So yeah. You know what really sucks? Not being able to do anything th  whole entire Spring Break because your parents are a bunch of overprotective a$$holes. UGH!

So since I can't really leave this prison, A.K.A my house, I shall write a chapter for all you beautiful people out there. How does that sound? Good? Good. Okay.

~~~~~

'Tonimotherf*cking Johnson!' Somebody screamed through the mindlink making me wince because of the pain. I shot up from the bed, my hands immediately flying to my head.

"Who did that?" I screamed quietly, if that was even possible.

'I did. Where in the hell are you?' The voice echoing throughout my head.

I assumed that person was Travis and I instantly wanted to rip his head off. 'What is your problem Travis? Screaming through the mindlink gives people headaches!'

My bedroom door flew open only to reveal a very mad Travis. A very mad Travis who was currently shirtless and dripping with sweat. Oh my shit. "Maybe if you were downstairs four hours ago, I wouldn't need to scream through the mindlink."

"First off, you should really put on a shirt because you're causing my hormones to go into overdrive right now." The caused a smirk to appear on his face before he quickly replace  it with a scowl. "And secondly, why are you so mad?"

"I am mad because this little twerp thought it was oh so funny to trip me. It would have been fine if he just tripped me, but no. He had to trip me so that I hit my head against the tree. He did it pretty swiftly and I ended up scraping the side of my face." Now that I looked at him pretty closely, the right side of his face was quite pink but it was fading rather quickly.

"How old was this "twerp"?" I questioned, putting air quotes around the word twerp.

"Seven!" He bellowed waving his arms in the air wildly. "How the hell could he trip a guy like me? How is that even possible?"

"Maybe you're not as strong as you think you are Travie." I told him, trying to contain my laughter.

"Why don't you just shut up?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"It's okay babe. Everybody knows I'm stronger than you. It's fine." I pulled the covers off of me and got out of bed heading towards my bathroom.

Travis stood in front of me, blocking the doorway to my bathroom, with his arms across his chest. "Travis, you need a shower. A real genuine shower." I ducked under his arms and squeezed past him. I walked to the shower and stepped in.

"Together? Well, I guess we could-" I grabbed my strawberry shampoo and hurled in at him.

"No you idiot, I was grabbing you soap because you stink!" I rolled my eyes and jumped out of the shower.

Travis lifted up his arms and smelt them. "Travis, that's freaking disgusting." I grabbed my toothbrush out of the holder and squeezed toothpaste on it.

"What? I don't smell that bad." I rolled my eyes as I brushed my teeth.

"Yes, yes you do." I said when I was finished. Travis passed me the towel on the rack and I used it to wipe my face. "Thanks." I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my night stand. "You see this?" I grabbed my deodorant and held it up for him too see. "You should go get yourself some." I put on my deodorant and bent down to grab my shoes from underneath my bed.

I got up and sat down on the floor, putting on my shoes. "You know, you could have just stayed there. I was liking the view." I almost choked on my own spit!

"Were you always this flirty or did I always ignore it up until now?" I looked up at him when I was done tying my shoes. He just shrugged.

"Maybe you have been ignoring my charms for some time now." He sighed deeply. "It really hurts my feelings."

"You're feelings or you're ego?" I asked, getting up from the floor.

He sighed .  .  . again. "Both." He said looking distantly out the window.

I scratched my head, thoroughly confused at what was happening. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

"Oh c'mon T. I'm just joking." Travis chuckled as he threw an arm around my shoulder.

"When we left, you weren't this weird."

"You should really pay more attention to me babe." Travis winked at me as he lead me out of my bedroom.

I'm really confused. I said to myself while we walked down the stairs.

~~~~~

Since it was already twelve in the afternoon, everyone was already outside training. No one noticed the people that were patrolling the pack house and I was relieved. I didn't want suspicion to rise or for people to start panicking anymore than they already had.

'Do you have any idea about the incident yesterday?' I asked Travis through our mindlink not wanting anyone to over hear our conversation.

'I'll tell you later but right now we need to train them because I don't what we're up against.' I nodded my head and left Travis' side to go find Claire.

"Can you not flirt with my new best friend Justin?" I found Claire training all the way in the back with Justin. Why him? I have no idea.

"I wasn't flirting with her." Justin told me, his gaze shifting towards the ground.

"Oh, the redness of your cheeks tell me otherwise." I folded my arms across my chest and stood there, fully amused of the situation.

"You know, I'm fully incapable of taking someone as strong as you two so it would be nice to learn something that could help me." Claire piped up.

"The little girl is right Justee." I told him using the nickname I knew he hated.

"Don't call me that." He said through gritted teeth as he pushed hus way past me.

"His buttons are just so easy to press." I turned my attention to Claire who had a bored expression on her face. "Yeezus, we're going to train. Chill."

"Yeah, I want you to train me so that I can kick your a$$ later."

"You kick my ass? Little girl, you're going to have to train really hard for that to happen." I nearly doubled over in laughter right there.

"Then you better hurry up and train me then." I was too busy laughing that I didn't even notice Claire swing her fist to my face.

~~~~~

I don't know. Don't ask. Just deal. I was listening to rap music when I wrote the first part of this chapter and I have no idea how I came up with that. °~°

You can expect some surprises, some big surprises, throughout the rest of the story. Maybe most of you have guessed them already buuuuuuuuut, who cares?

I wrote this on my kindle and I'm not liking my kindle right not. It's being quite annoying.

I'm actually very annoying. I'll shut up now.

Bai boo! ^·^