Coffee Shop

It was a cold day, but instead of staying at his house to feel warm, Lovino Vargas went to a coffee shop downtown. He always think that whenever he's there, he feels more at home. It's not like that his house doesn't have a homey vibe, he's just more comfortable at the coffee shop. Or maybe he's just really weird. He shrugged the thought off, and entered the warm, homey coffee shop.

The coffee shop doesn't have many customers, much to Lovino's glee. The staff greeted him as he came, and he fought off a smile as he went up to the counter and ordered the usual. He didn't need to look around for a seat, because he was already going to his regular seat. But he stopped in his tracks as he realised that there is already someone occupying it.

This someone has bubbly, chocolate curls, fairly tanned skin, soft looking lips, and oh so bright green eyes. Lovino's breath hitched, and looked away from the man. He could feel his face burning, as he looked around for some other seat, just for now. The bastard just took it, and his good mood dropped as well as the corners of his mouth. The bastard must have noticed him since he's standing for a few minutes in front of his usual table, his brows furrowing in confusion, but a bright smile crosses his lips. Lovino's heart skipped a beat at the sight.

"Ah, do you need help, señor?" His voice lilted with what he guessed is a Spanish accent, the man rolling his 'r'. Lovino gulped, and frowned at him.

"You are sitting at my table." He stated firmly, but he knew that he just randomly claimed the table as his even if he didn't even reserve it or something. Hell, he did not even bought it. But he just claimed it anyway.

"Pardon?"

Lovino sighed, "I said, you are sitting at my seat."

Then, the man laughed. If Lovino's heart skipped a beat earlier, now it was racing. His heart was beating so fast that it might come out of his chest. His laugh sounds so carefree, so light, and so beautiful– just like him. No, he's handsome as fuck. But he could be both. Lovino found himself staring at the man as he tried not to blush, failing.

"What are you laughing at, you bastard?" He couldn't help but to snap at him, amber eyes glaring at what he assumed as the Spaniard, huffing. The man giggled and sighed, looking at him with a smile.

"I never knew you bought it, or reserved it. As far as I know, the staff let me seat here, and I'm going to seat here because I want to." The man then gestured for the empty seat in front of him. "If you want, we can just share table. I don't mind anyway."

Lovino thought about his choices. He could just walk away from this man and sit in the other table, or he could share table with the man. And part of him wants the latter. He sighed, he'll just regret his decision later. He sat down in front of the man, and the other's face seemed to brighten.

"Then it's decided. I'm Antonio, what's yours?" Lovino stared at Antonio's held out hand, and took it, sending shivers down his spine.

"Lovino."

Thus, the start of a love story between two men at a regular coffee shop.