Recalling that Meaningful Event

A/N: And since it's SpaMano day, a fluffy chapter for y'all!

NOTE: This is the time where Romano is still carrying their sixth baby, so mpreg on board.

WARNING: Slight OOC Romano because of pregnancy and joyful events, and of course, his lovely language.

Anyway, have fun reading!

Romano stared at the ring on his finger, smiling a bit to himself. Wanna know why? He's engaged, you see, with Spain of course. You could feel a happy aura surround him, even though he is in his 'normal mood', because finally, finally Spain asked him to marry him. Romano could feel his heart beating wildly when he recalled that meaningful event in his life..

Spain skipped happily to Romano's house. He know that the setting won't be that romantic at all, but he knew that his Italian lover will love the gift he is going to give him. He reached the front door of Romano's house, and knocked.

"Roma~!" he cooed as the front door opened, revealing a big, slightly chubby and pregnant Romano.

"What do you need?"

"Ah, have you forgotten? I'm here for our dinner date~!" Spain sang.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Come in," Romano gestured to his lover to come in, and Spain complied.

"Romano?" he turned to Romano, who was closing the door.

"Sì?"

"Can you go to your room?" Romano raised an eyebrow.

"And why is that, bastard?" he said, slightly irritated at the request.

"Ah, well, I wanted this dinner to be a surprise! I mean, you can just rest for a bit upstairs and I'll just wake you up later," Spain smiled.

Romano sighed, "Fine. But carry me."

Spain sweatdropped and nodded.

Spain walked in Romano's room quietly to see a sleeping Romano. He smiled to himself and gently wake up the pregnant nation.

"Roma.. wake up, dinner's ready..." Romano's eyelids fluttered open, and he smiled sleepily at Spain.

"Ciao, mio amore," he then lightly kissed Spain on the lips for a second, earning a light blush from the other man.

To be honest, Spain still isn't used to Romano showing off his sweet side more frequently, let alone annoying mood swings, but he is happy that he got to take care of a pregnant Romano even if it's a bit difficult.

"Shall we go downstairs?" Romano nodded and stretched out his arms. Spain sighed and carried him bridal style, earning a sweet, beautiful giggle from the fiery Italian.

"You're so cute," Romano commented, smiling lovingly at his Spaniard lover. Spain blushed at this, earning another giggle.

They both went down to the dinner room with a romantic setting, and Spain carefully put Romano in his chair.

"This is so romantic.." Romano said. Spain knew that Romano is a big hopeless romantic, but he still didn't expect that Romano will appreciate a simple, romantic dinner. Spain sat in his seat, already finished with setting the foods.

They ate the dinner in silence, with Spain glancing at his pregnant lover after every bite. Romano somehow noticed this and put his hands on his own cheeks.

"Is there something in my face?"

Spain chuckled, "You're so beautiful.."

"I am not. I'm really fat," Romano looked down at his hands.